• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Guess a New Star Fox Was Leaked...

Mido

Version 1
HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!! IT'S TIME FOR ME TO SCREAM!!!!!!!

I'm super joyed to see Star Fox again! It seems that Nintendo's taking a nice path with it, as far as I read in that article. The Landmaster seems to be a part of a morph with the Arwing! And the helicopter capability is a unique twist to a coop formula, it seems. I'll only hope to see more! :walrus:

Nintendo was trolling.. out of the big 3 Nintendo is the biggest troll with their games. i guess they do that to get people talking..and it works!

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Oh man that is so awesome. I definitely thought Star Fox was pretty much done for. And now reading this, it seems they've been super patient, which is a really good thing. Whatever the new Star Fox may be, I think it's going to be super awesome, and far farrr from a let-down. Love to see this.
So glad they haven't forgotten about it.
Thanks for the great share.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
It's not F-Zero, but I'll take it. Can't say I've been an enthusiast of Star Fox in the past, however I'm intrigued on how this new entry will turn out.

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
It wasn't a leak, it was an official announcement... Anyways I hope Nintendo FINALLY gets Star Fox right this time, I can't tell you how long I've waited for something on par with Star Fox 64.

It wasn't a leak, it was an official announcement... Anyways I hope Nintendo FINALLY gets Star Fox right this time, I can't tell you how long I've waited for something on par with Star Fox 64.

Actually, this article was published before the Digital Event got to the Star Fox teaser at the end, so it was a leak.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
This'll break some hearts to hear, but I don't even care about Star Fox anymore. It's been so long since it's been really relevant that I just couldn't give a damn. Maybe Ninty should focus on it's less loved IPs a little more.

Fig

The Altruist
I for one am really happy to see that Star Fox will be getting a brand-new installment for the Wii U! I'm sure Miyamoto has very big plans for this project as almost everyone has been wanting a new Star Fox for almost more than six years since Star Fox Command. Command was a step in the right direction, but I really do hope that this new game for Star Fox will be as great as Star Fox 64 if not better! Hopefully we can get even a small bit of information sometime later this Fall.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Star Fox 64 was the first game I ever played. I love it to this day. Adventures was terrible. Assault was an actual Star Fox game, but it hard bad ground segments and was clearly not made by Nintendo. So I am extremely excited for this. I can't wait to see what the new technology and Shigeru's brilliance come up with. (Maybe online dogfighting? Just and idea)

I know a lot of Star Fox fans didn't like Adventures but I love it, it's my second favorite Star Fox game, Star Fox 64 being the first, Assault was ok but its the voice acting and dialog were just terrible it also lacked qualities that Nintendo would have given it had it been developed by them.

I'm very excited about a new Star Fox game it's been way too long and I can't wait to see and hear more about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom