• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Got All The.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hippo

I got all the Heart Containers (HC) without cheats, MUCH easier then getting all the HC in Phantom Hourglass, which has 20 HC and Spirit Tracks has only 13.:lol: Getting them all was pretty easy!:)

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Wait, PH had 20?:hmm: I thought it was 16. In ST there's 16 which is easier than PH. I think. But good job getting a lot of HC. I got all of them by playing mini-games and getting a good time.

Wait, PH had 20?:hmm: I thought it was 16. In ST there's 16 which is easier than PH. I think. But good job getting a lot of HC. I got all of them by playing mini-games and getting a good time.
You're right Ninten, there are only sixteen heart containers in Phantom Hourglass. I still haven't gotten all the Heart Containers in Spirit Tracks yet, but that's only because I still have to beat Phantom Hourglass 100%. I still need like two boat parts, two treasure charts, and the Big Plays. Then I'll get Spirit Tracks 100%, but that's only if I ever do get to Phantom Hourglass again.

Zora Link

I hate being nice. D:
I have all stamp stations, about 20 something rabbits, most force gems. but only 14 hearts. Why? Because the pirate hideout minigame and the whip race both hate me.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Congrats, however, this thread would be more about a casual conversation than just a thread about debate or asking if something was too difficult. That said...

~Thread Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom