• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time I Found...

Nicole

luke is my wife
Is it just the Master Quest? And for which console? I need a little bit more info, but I think you can get it cheaper elsewhere. I believe I got an OoT/Master Quest collector's pack for GameCube for about 10 bucks. Are we talking USD?

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
Well thats the first time i seen it in stores so i think it was a good deal, besides my twilight princess gamecube copy didnt work so i got to trade it for that

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
You can find OoT and the Master Quest for a combined price of 20 dollars, or maybe even 15 dollars. I wouldn't buy a 30 dollar one.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Is it just the Master Quest? And for which console? I need a little bit more info, but I think you can get it cheaper elsewhere. I believe I got an OoT/Master Quest collector's pack for GameCube for about 10 bucks. Are we talking USD?

There is no disk that's just Master Quest. They're all both versions.

And I think you should probably explore first.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
That's how much I spent ($30), but I probably could have done better on ebay or amazon, as I just jumped on the first copy I saw at Gamestop. I'd shop around a little bit if I were you. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom