• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Found Something Weird...

NES

Awesome
I'm playing through WW again and came across something I had never seen before. I feel like I should have encountered it on my first run through but I hadn't. There's a certain island -- I forget which one, it's shaped like a hollowed out 'O' and you can control a seagull to get a heart piece there -- that has a block of ice just sitting there. I melted it with a fire arrow and then went down the hole and found a strange place with a sunken boat. There was a thing that said something along the lines of 'to the living... light all 6 torches... etc, etc.' and there was a torch beside it.

Hmm? After I lit the torch, I explored the place a bit to find that you could see other torches, but there was no way to get to them. I was thinking that there are other blocks of ice on other islands? Can someone tell me what this does?

G

Goron Guru

You are supposed to light those torches with Fire Arrows. But beyond that... I don't remember what else was on that island. It may have had something to do with a Triforce Chart...

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
You use fire arrows to hit the other torches, light all six and you get some money.

I though it was pretty fun.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
You are supposed to light those torches with Fire Arrows. But beyond that... I don't remember what else was on that island. It may have had something to do with a Triforce Chart...

Actually there are six torches hidden there. If you light them all using Fire Arrows a chest containing an orange rupee (100 of value) appears. There is nothing to do beyond that however. Just a place Nintendo put in so you could get somewhat easy rupees.

And no, I don't think there are other places like that. But then again I have much yet to explore in the overworld of WW.

NES

Awesome
Hm, interesting.

I suppose it's a funner way to make money than running around the overworld with your treasure charts, eh? I like little places like this in Zelda games.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I found this area myself. There is a jar you can teleport through to light the other torches. There is a Triforce Chart there. I hope this helps you.

D

Dane

One of the funnest parts in the Legend of Zelda game, Isn't this the one where there are torches hidden around and you had to snipe em? ( I remember vaguely one tilted on a ship, but that's it.)

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Actually there are six torches hidden there. If you light them all using Fire Arrows a chest containing an orange rupee (100 of value) appears. There is nothing to do beyond that however. Just a place Nintendo put in so you could get somewhat easy rupees.

And no, I don't think there are other places like that. But then again I have much yet to explore in the overworld of WW.
Ya there are no more around the WW world. I have every single island marked on my map. So i know about most islands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom