• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Found Out Something Really Cool

I noticed the amber too on my first playthrough but didn't look at it enough to see a person in there. What would be hilarious is someone finding a glitch where they can roll into that room and explore it.

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
The whole time thing in skyward sword is just way too complicated. it doesn't seem to make any sense. like, if zelda is locked up in the rupee thing in the present, how does she go to the skyview sping and earth spring and do all that stuff with impa if shes still in the rupee thing? Could someone please explain that to me. ocarina of time was so much more simple, even with the multiple mysteries, like: how did the tunic grow with him? Ah, well. Mysteries of time and zelda.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Well its like the Guru-Guru time loop with the song of storms it happens in the future and it effects the past and present.Only view if you have beating the last dungeon or you do not mind spoilers.
Zelda in the future goes to the temple of time go back in time a seals her self so she will be there in the present. Link changes the past with the trifroce causing Zelda not to have to use her power and she is awakened after 1000 years of "sleeping"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom