• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Found Out Something Really Cool

Ok so the other day I was playing SS and I was on hero mode in the beginning in the sacred temple and I realized if you look through the crack in the gate where zelda is in the futures past she is still there trapped in a rupee like thing

D

Darkvia

Ok so the other day I was playing SS and I was on hero mode in the beginning in the sacred temple and I realized if you look through the crack in the gate where zelda is in the futures past she is still there trapped in a rupee like thing

Like in ocarina of time? take a picture with your cell or something Id really like to see. :D

D

Darkvia

OHH I see what your saying is this only visible in heros mode?

No ok when your close to the end of the game zelda traps herself until you defeat demise and seals herself behind these doors but when I beat the game I started hero mode the first time i went to the sealed temple there is a crack in the door and yo can see the zelda in a stone like she put herself in in the end of the game and she was there

MW7

I'm pretty sure she's there all along, and you can see her right from the start even in the normal quest. It's just that why would anyone look before playing through the game so that's why no one noticed. And even if you did happen to look in there earlier, you wouldn't guess what the crystal is until you see that one cutscene.

It is really cool.

The thing is if you think about it does not make sense because she only did that after you found her so how is it possible that she is there early

D

Darkvia

The thing is if you think about it does not make sense because she only did that after you found her so how is it possible that she is there early

Because it happened in the past so technically she was there since the beginning of the game.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Yep,see most people didn't look in the crack on the door during there first playthrough,but I did and I saw the orange thing,but I couldn't really see zelda clearly so I didn't know I was looking at zelda till halfway through the game...Its cool,but what I don't get is why isn't the master sword there either,cuz you put it there in the past.Plus if zelda there in the past,in the stone then when you kill demise in the past,why doesn't she wake up???Guess cuz then there'd be 2 zelda's.

D

Darkvia

Thats a very good point the master sword should be there. although link forges it in the future and goes into the past with it maybe link changed the future?

I am completely SURE it appears since the first time you play, I looked through there and I just saw a room with an orange thing, then when you see certain cutscene I understood what I saw... and it was sad :(

Feral

The Drifter
Its also funny if you use your zelda dowsing ability but it does not point that way

Sleeping ancient Zelda is covered in too much mold to be detected.

Funnier still Link doesn't try to pry the door open after that and nab Zelda.

Imagine you can beat the game early like that with an alt ending. (For those of you familiar with Silent Hill...a ufo ending)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom