• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I don't know how to use City in the Sky

I'm new to the game, and started playing the City in the Sky part, but I'm not very proficient yet. Can anyone who has played it give me some guidance?

I'm assuming you mean Twilight Princess, even though it's my favorite game of all time, I get stumped at City in the Sky sometimes too. My best advice for you whenever playing a Zelda game. If your stumped, look up. Most of the time whenever I'm stumped in a Zelda game, The solution is just out of sight above my peripheral vision. Keep a keen eye for anything that may help you. Even the most basic solutions can be hard to notice.

Unless you're talking about the Sky Book, that's an easy quest. Just go to Shad in the underground passage to Kakariko Graveyard. After doing that, you get the letters by moving statues with the Dominion Rod across Hyrule, then go back to him.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
City in the Sky can be pretty confusing. My best advice is if you can't seem to make any progress on a certain path, try others, they'll give you items that will help you progress those other paths. Like Stray Witch mentioned, look above you a lot. Even if there isn't always a benefit to looking up in every area, there will be sections where it will help a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom