• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler I disagree when people say BOTW is before OoT

Status
Not open for further replies.
They tried to arrest Ganondorf is what I'm saying. Zelda just telling the king he is evil because a boy from the future told her is weak. They would need the full story, Zelda herself would take convincing as well. You can't just wave a wand at them and have them believe you.
I think it's implied that the Triforce of Courage was all the evidence that was needed to prove that Link was telling the truth... that would explain why the symbol on Link's hand was shown off as it was during the final scene.

This is just pure speculation. There's no evidence for it. It wouldn't be recorded in history anyway because it never happened in that timeline, it's just an interesting story. I still think the Twilight mention was just a meta shoutout. If you disagree, that's fine, but you have no factual evidence to back your claim about Princess Ruto, and so you can't just say "it's obvious!" And say we are factually wrong.
If someone says they are from the future are you not in the course of years together with them ever going to ask them for their story? Or is that the very first thing you would do.

If someone says you need to arrest a sketchy coworker because they are from the future would you just be like "okay" and not ask for any more information?

As a leader of a kingdom would you not want to know everything you could about the future to better prepare your people for war?

The idea that no one would be interested in what happens or demand proof before making an arrest is just insane.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
If someone says they are from the future are you not in the course of years together with them ever going to ask them for their story? Or is that the very first thing you would do.

If someone says you need to arrest a sketchy coworker because they are from the future would you just be like "okay" and not ask for any more information?

As a leader of a kingdom would you not want to know everything you could about the future to better prepare your people for war?

The idea that no one would be interested in what happens or demand proof before making an arrest is just insane.
But perhaps the sages just weren't something he talked about, we don't know. As another mentioned, perhaps the Triforce of Courage was all he needed. You have no idea, this is pure speculation. I don't think they would have included Ruto becoming a Sage if it didn't happen in that timeline.

You're wrong, buddy.
Your post doesn't add anything to this conversation. It just rudely dismisses what I was saying without refuting any of the points. You have been pretty rude to me just because you disagree with me. Your post is both rude and offtopic because you have not added anything constructive and been dismissive.

Jamie

Your post doesn't add anything to this conversation. It just rudely dismisses what I was saying without refuting any of the points. You have been pretty rude to me just because you disagree with me. Your post is both rude and offtopic because you have not added anything constructive and been dismissive.
This is coming from someone who called me handicapped? And this is way after the fact. Stay on topic please, my friend.

This is coming from someone who called me handicapped? And this is way after the fact. Stay on topic please, my friend.
I was rude to you in response to your rudeness to me. And I have been posting it repeatedly but a mod keeps unfairly censoring me so that I can't defend myself from your rude response and it will just sit there forever for me to look at.

Jamie

I was rude to you in response to your rudeness to me. And I have been posting it repeatedly but a mod keeps unfairly censoring me so that I can't defend myself from your rude response and it will just sit there forever for me to look at.
That must be very hard on you, but could you please refute my latest points?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
None of this is on topic. This thread is about something to which the answer has already been provided by the developer and needs no further input.

Jamie

None of this is on topic. This thread is about something to which the answer has already been provided by the developer and needs no further input.
Fair enough but we've developed a pretty good discussion, perhaps the posts could be moved to another new thread.

You didn't refute any of mine in your response. You simply told me I was wrong. Evidently that is considered both polite and on topic by the mods but I can't call you handicapped in response because that is rude and off topic.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
You didn't refute any of mine in your response. You simply told me I was wrong. Evidently that is considered both polite and on topic by the mods but I can't call you handicapped in response because that is rude and off topic.
You replied to the wrong person there I think.

Jamie

I'm referring to my latest post, not one made 6000 years ago at the beginning of time, if you could respond to my latest post I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom