• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Awakening I Can't Kill the Pol's Voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
No matter how many times I try, I can't kill it. It's the one that's imprisoned in the room where you have to kill it first, then the keese, then the shrouded stalfos in the Bottle Grotto. But I just can't kill it. I know that sword strikes are useless against it. And throwing one of the three pots in that room at it doesn't seem to work for me either. Any tips?

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
well dude... throw a bomb or two into the area the Pols Voice is, or throw all three of the pots at it... other than that i don't know what to tell you... i honestly don't remember that part of the game...

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
All you have to do it throw a pot directly at it- not around it- at it. It dies in one hit. I have no idea why you are experiencing this problem, I've never heard of problems with killing Pol's Voice like this before. Just push away the blocks surrounding it on that portion and throw a pot at it. Are you maybe not moving the blocks?

I'm not sure if bombs would work, but they probably should at that point in the game, you can buy them in groups of ten at the local shop.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
All you have to do it throw a pot directly at it- not around it- at it. It dies in one hit. I have no idea why you are experiencing this problem, I've never heard of problems with killing Pol's Voice like this before. Just push away the blocks surrounding it on that portion and throw a pot at it. Are you maybe not moving the blocks?

I'm not sure if bombs would work, but they probably should at that point in the game, you can buy them in groups of ten at the local shop.

The blocks don't budge. I tried moving them in every direction but no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom