• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I can't get to use the Powder Keg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Majora Link

I can't get to use the Powder Keg. I beat Goht and get spring back to the mountains, talk to the big Goron, get the Powder Keg, use it to blow up the boulder that's blocking the Goron Race Track and I go back to Goron Village and talk to the big Goron, but he just says that the Powder Keg starts ticking and I can't get to use the Powder Keg and he didn't give me an another one and I CAN'T BUY ONE FROM West Clock Town. Does anyone know what to do?

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
first, if you are stuck in a game please post at the game help section next time.

and as for you awnser?
i don 't know what you did wrong but all i know is this:
1. beat goth go to the big goron were the ice was blocking the cave.
(note if you beat goth before and obtained the fire arrow you still can get the powder keg)
2. do the test and blast the boulder for the goron race.
3. after that go back to the big goron and he gives you a free powder keg that you can carry in your inventory.
4. now you can buy the powder keg cheaper in the bomb shop in clock town.

M

Majora Link

first, if you are stuck in a game please post at the game help section next time.

and as for you awnser?
i don 't know what you did wrong but all i know is this:
1. beat goth go to the big goron were the ice was blocking the cave.
(note if you beat goth before and obtained the fire arrow you still can get the powder keg)
2. do the test and blast the boulder for the goron race.
3. after that go back to the big goron and he gives you a free powder keg that you can carry in your inventory.
4. now you can buy the powder keg cheaper in the bomb shop in clock town.

What test? I did blast the boulder with the Powder Keg and came back to Goron Village and talked to the big Goron, but he just said to come back when I had blasted the boulder, but I already blasted it.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
What test? I did blast the boulder with the Powder Keg and came back to Goron Village and talked to the big Goron, but he just said to come back when I had blasted the boulder, but I already blasted it.

and did you talked to the goron again after you blasted it?
try it again. you already have the fire arrows now so it would be a piece of cake.

and no, the race has nothing to with the powder keg, only after you blasted the boulder with the powder key and you go back talk to the goron, he will give you a free powder keg for you inventory. This is the only way and 100% sure about it.

and what i mean with "the test" is that he will gives you a powder keg to blast the boulder at the entrance of the goron racetrack before the time is up. and then he will reward you with a powder keg for your inventory

Yes the race is for something much more rewarding, the Gold Dust to temper your sword permantely.

M

Majora Link

I did blasted the boulder with the Powder Keg and came back to Goron Village, but the big Goron just said to come back when I have blasted the boulder, but I already blasted it.

M

Majora Link

I didn't blast the wrong boulder. I blasted the one that's blocking the Goron Race Track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom