• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword I Can't Find the Heart Piece in the Sandship.

S

SkywardLink

I heard there was a heart piece in the sandship but I can't find it.

All you have to do is go to the back of the ship and you will find a Hookshot target just fire your way down going diagonally and you will find it!

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Activate the Timeshift Stone. Climb up that mast using the ladder. Use your bow and arrows to hit the targets so that you can access the zipline things. Then, at the top of the first mast, use the zipline again to get to the back of the ship on another mast. Drop down, and use your clawshots to access a target. Just drop down and the chest not to far. That's the best I can remember. I'm not sure if that's exactly it though.

Just wanted to add to the above posts that there is also a Goddess Wall directly opposite the chest with the Piece of Heart at the other end of the deck, just look for the three Blue Butterflies

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Climb up of the mast of the ship and go as far back as you can there is a pole you can clawshot on to do so and another clawshot spot you should then see the treasure chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom