• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Believe the Man Who Owns the Curiosity Shop is the Same Man from the Trading Post.

N

nintenonysoft

I Believe the man who owns the Curiosity shop is the same man from the trading post.

These are my reasons
1. Both go "eeey" when you talk to them
2.Both look very similar obviously
3.Both wear same clothes.
4.Both have the creepy laughs
5.Both have an itching problem.
6.1 looks like he is wearing a wig and the other is bald.
7.between the hours of 9-10 the trading post is closed and the management switches.

tell me what you guys think! nintenonysoft :)

I do agree that they are the same guy even though there is a slight glitch in the theory while doing the Anju/Kafei side quest. Peering through the hole in the back of the shop at the beginning of the night of the second day, you can see the man from the curiosity shop at his post BEFORE 10:00 P.M. Meaning, that if you left and went into the trading post, the man from the trading post is still there as well. While, this would seem to prove that the two are different people, I think it was just a goof by the Nintendo. But, that's where the debate comes from.

But despite that, I do agree that they are one in the same, simply because it is so implied throughout the game.

D

Deleted member 6224

Yea they definitly are the same people, I don't know why he would live a double life though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom