• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U I Am Very Happy Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just had a special delivery from the postman :D
DSC00697.jpg

i cannot put into words how happy i am to finally be able to play this masterpiece again. it is one of my favourite games of any genre :yes:
now where did i put my baton/sailcloth. :)

Wow this brings back memories. I can remember when the gamecube was first released. I was given a special edition Silver Edition one with Wind Waker bundled. I can remember doing the exact same thing with my case. I just emptied the contents and sprawled them out on my bed for a bit so I could look at them :P
Strange to think that my parents accidentally got me into Zelda.

I love TWW too (as you'd probably realise from my avatar). This is the same disc I own as well. Have fun replaying this fantastic game!

HOLY CRAP does this bring back such wonderous memories from my childhood... Where have you gone childhood...

Have fun man!

I remember when I got this game. I was excited to see I was able to get a used copy while I was visiting my sister for cheap and I had to wait till I got home from my "vacation" before I was even able to start playing. The first time I saw the game was when I went off to college and someone was playing it at my same apartment complex. I was not into Zelda then I as I am now. I want to be able to get all of my Zelda games back again. I am down to only 2 Zelda games now whereas I use to own them all but Skyward Sword. Now I own Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess. Sad day :(

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
The Wind Waker is my favorite Zelda game, no my favorite video game of all time. I have the USA version which wasn't bundled with OoT Master Quest, but I did get OoT Master Quest used a little afterwards.

Congratz! :D

Damn, that brings back some good and happy memories... :)

(Especially the thought of the intro song... That song makes me so happy when hearing it...)

The Wind Waker is my favorite Zelda game as well. It just feels like an epic adventure. More so than OOT and TP, and even SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom