• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time I am sooo glad I have this: Which is most useful?

Which do you need the most?

• Kokiri Sword

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku Shield

• Slingshot

• Bombs

• Boomerang

• Master Sword

• Bow and Arrow

• Megaton Hammer

• Hookshot

• Longshot

• Lens of Truth

• Hover Boots

• Mirror Shield

• Iron Boots

• Epona(non-item. living thing. :))

• Biggron's Sword

• Bottles

• Ocarina of Time

• Total voters
Bow and Arrow easy. Always equipped on my game. I find it the most useful item as well as one of the most fun. How doesn't love shooting arrows at anything and everything!

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
I didn't love hunting the Big Poes. Yes, it's optional, but I was determined to do it. Do you know how many days and nights went by on my game until I caught them all? xD

M

Metal_head

For me it's the longshot because its easier to aim than the bow and arrow when not targeting, it can pull things toward you and is just all around helpful. The only weapon I needed when gold skulltulla hunting as an adult. As a child I would be stuck between the slingshot and the boomerang. Also good skulltulla hunting tools.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
ocarina. can't do proceed without ocarina OF TIME :D
I chose the Ocarina of Time simply because it is an absolute necessity in almost everything important in the game. It also is a multi-use item for a variety of situations, and you can't advance or complete the game without it.

Many of the items listed in the poll can be replaced with something else that can just as effectively get the job done. I stand with my choice, the Ocarina of Time, as it is the most used and useful component in the game.
I chose the Ocarina of Time not because you can't beat the game without it, but because it makes traveling to dungeons a whole lot easier.

For example, the Spirit Temple. I wouldn't want to go through the desert again. That part was annoying to do.
So I believe being able to warp to dungeons makes the Ocarina of Time the most useful item.
The Ocarina of Time. Obviously, you can't beat the game without it.

The Kokiri Sword. You can't start the game without it (also the Deku shield.)

anything is fine wth me as long as i can fight, i only ever get other items because i know i have to in order to progress, other times i'll get the optional items because i'm one of those people who doesn't like seeing an incomplete inentory/character select screen/stage select screen/ect. in a video game

H

Honey Pie

Why are Deku Nuts not on this list? Outside of nessesary uses of items I found the Deku Nuts to be the most helpful.

B

BIGJRA

1. Longshot
2. Ocarina
3. Biggorons Sword
4. Hover Boots
5. Bow and Arrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom