• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time I Am SO Envious of Mases Right Now.

Kybyrian

I want that T-Shirt! Otherwise, I don't really care about it. I'm willing to wait for Ocarina of Time 3D and am actually playing through a few games myself at the moment. I just bought my 3DS and pre-ordered OoT3D, nonetheless, though. I think the T-Shirt he got is really cool... and is something I would wear around all the time. Oh well! I'll get my copy of Ocarina of Time 3D at the same time as everybody else and I don't really have a problem with that.

Fierce

Deity Link
From what I've seen of all his updates, his work, and his love of Zelda... Mases deserves to be able to play this game at least a year ahead of us.
I really respect that guy... He's taken his love of Zelda to a height I could only dream of doing, and met NOA Dan in the process!

My love of Zelda his allowed me to meet Shigeru Miyamoto, and have him sign my gold copy of Ocarina of Time... but to be asked by Nintendo to preview Zelda... now that's an honor. I definitely look up to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom