• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler I Actually Had a Dream About a Zelda Game...(WW)

FlatxSharp

Music to last through the ages
So, quite obviously, I was Link in WW. And, I was in sunken Hyrule. At the location in the back right before that barrier that Gannon had created, and where all you can do is drool over how Hyrule looks and at all the places you cannot go to. (Because, lets face it. Every single one of us probably spent our time using every item in the inventory in hopes of breaking that seal...I did.) Well, in my dream, I was looking around in first-person view and managed to turn all the way around to see a re-dead from Zelda OoT coming after me. Of course, he looked funny in the different graphic style, but I could recognize that horrible brown, slop that was an excuse for skin no matter how buldgy.

Despite the fact I had the Master Sword on me, I turned around and ran...ran through the seal! Then the undead enemy vanished...I was in Hyrule! The first thing I see is a save point. Only...it was an owl from MM...a resouce only found in Termina...but whatever. I smack the foul and it opens up like it's ready to embrace me.

Then, I take off, running toward that strange, black tower that I can't identify a name for...

Then my dream ends. Yeah. I was bummed. No epic battle in Hyrule or Death Mountain climbing for me. Just Owl-whacking. :(

Has anyone here ever had a Zelda dream? Do you know what that black tower is supposed to be? Is this thread not supposed to be here? o_O

Caeda

Keyblade Master
That's just weird... A ReDead from Ocarina of Time you say? In the Wind Waker? Ummmmmmm...................>.>:hmm:

As for the black tower, it could either be Ganon's Tower from OoT or the big tower in OoA. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Haha, cool! I'm sure I've had a Zelda dream before, even if I can't remember it now. The first thing that comes to mind when you said Black Tower is Ambi's Tower from OoS.... Ever played OoS? XD

T

Twili

I thought it was very well written, unfortunetly I don't have an answer to your mysterious dream.

Thanks for posting!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom