• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

hyruleanhipster's graphics shop.

hyruleanhipster

| disbanded from the norm |
Hi, all!

I have recently wanted to dive back into the graphics game and give y'all an opportunity to see or request work from me. I am surely not the greatest graphics creator, but I am learning daily, as I highly enjoy creating images. I was formerly a member on these forums under a different username* several years back, but I had been taking requests for signatures and avatars then, and I would like to continue that work and better myself at it. Below are an example of both a signature and an avatar that I have created:

Untitled_zpslovj8gto.png

Majora's mask slightly idling behind a seemingly dark Midna.

avi_zpsplu4vv74.png

Twili Midna within the twlight (background was mimicked to resemble the sky within the Twilight Realm)

If you're at all interested in requesting a signature or avatar from me, please reply with as much detail for what you'd like as possible, so I am efficient in creating what you would like.

*Formerly LozzyKate

Last edited:

hyruleanhipster

| disbanded from the norm |
Interesting what you have so far, but I'd love to see more. How about a request?

Img: http://vgboxart.com/resources/render/6662_assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-prev.png
Size: Up to you
Text: None

I'm leaving this up to you to show me what you've got in you. I see potential in you and your graphics, and I'd like you to show the forums that. I'd love to see how it turns out :')

sydneysig_zpsjwcueeoe.png

Here is what I've come up with, @Sydney! If you'd like any changes, let me know, and I'll go back and revise it. Hope you enjoy it! :)

Last edited:

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Oh oh oh! I'd like to request a signature!

Img:
upload_2015-6-6_21-38-23.jpeg
Size: Somehow so it fits as a Signature.
Text: Swordbomb, The Crossover King

If you can do this, I'll gladly use it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom