• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrulean Civil War RP [Game Thread]

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will nods in agreement to Linora's statement, "It was the gloves that let me do it. If you gave them to me, I could repeat my spell. But not as I am now. Bring those to us - and maybe the rest of our stuff if you can - and we can get out,"

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Tahr gestures with his head to a large sack filled with weapons in the corner of the room.

"They didn't take anything—I did. The fact that no one thought to store the weapons I'd grabbed somewhere far away from the lot of you seems like a pretty big oversight to me—it wouldn't be too surprising if there were, say, something in that bag that the prisoners might be able to use to break out from a distance, secretly taking a hostage with them to guarantee their escape."

Tahr grinned slightly.

"That said, there are still a couple things we need to settle before we do anything. For one, your oaf of a friend over there doesn't seem to be awake anymore—I'm not sure how we can get him out of here like this without drawing attention."

He paused.

"The second thing is the matter of rescuing the person you originally came here to free. To be honest with you, I don't know how realistic that is given the current situation. I'm sure security has been elevated after your infiltration attempt. If you refuse to leave without them, coming up with a plan is going to be significantly more difficult."

Pen

The game is on!
When Tahr grinned after having explained the scenario that may come to play due to the fact that the sack with their belongings was so close by, Linora's lips formed into a smirk. She liked the way this Gerudo woman was thinking.

"If you'll let me into his cell I think I can wake Rasul up without causing a commotion," Linora suggests. "And regarding Celica, I can't just leave her here after having come this close. I think I've got an idea as to how we can save her. No doubt she's being held somewhere in the prison cells of the fortress. If Will could use the illusion magic to make us all look like prison guards and have one of us be that Iron Knuckle that we encountered earlier. With her integrity and respect I'm sure we'll be allowed free access across the fortress so we can search every cell for Celica. And should the illusion fail before we're out of here and safe, our backup plan can be to take you as a hostage, miss, if you don't mind," Linora looks at Tahr. "Of course we promise to reward you as best we can once we're out."

Pen

The game is on!
People always seemed to forget the Kokiri, likely because of their reclusive ways. It was useful in times like this. After all, what harm could a child do? Lann was blending in amongst the Gerudo children. Most thought the Gerudo only had a male child once a century, but that wasn't quite true. The Gerudo had plenty of male children, it's just that they rarely had Gerudo features. When the male children had grownup and provided a child to the tribe, as was their duty, they were sent off to make their way in the world, giving the Gerudo a vast network of informants and safehouses. Lann was amongst these male children, who were practicing their weapons of choice. He had shed his disguise as soon as he could find a place to do so, and was quickly ushered to join the other males his age.

((Lann has no control over Will's illusion, and I can't accept this change in the lore. I'm gonna have to put Lann in the prison cell with the others. ;)))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hearing the two speak, Will glanced longingly down the hallway, then gave a soft sigh, "Celica would want us to go on without her. At this point, the stakes of the mission are greater than just her. Hopefully, eventually, we'll have the ability to come back for her, but expecting to be able to just jump the Gerudo capital with a single squadron was naive. Unless we see her on the way out, it's best we just leave," he walks towards the door, "Now let's get out of here before someone shows up."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul was still laying on his back in the middle of his tiny cell, unconscious

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Tahr listened to Linora speak. At the mention of Celica's name, his eyebrow furrowed slightly as he recognized it, the gears spinning in his head. By the time Will finished speaking, Tahr's eyes were wide, a look of abject horror on his face. The odds that there were two Hylians by the name "Celica" in this city were slim, and the implications that the two were one and the same were frightening to say the least.

"This 'Celica' you're here to rescue. Black hair, Hylian, around 20 years old, if I had to guess."

Tahr described the features of the iron knuckle he'd met in extensive detail. Her hairstyle, her voice, her build—whatever he could.

"Does this description match her?"

Where there was once confidence in his voice, there now was fear. He began to rifle through his bag, searching for something.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will listened to Tahr's description, watching the girl's heart sink with every word. His own heart began to pound harder. Had she already been executed? His own fears began to surface, "Yes. Every word is true of her," he stares at the bearer of bad news, "What happened to her?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
In a dream, Rasul awakes in a forest. there is barely light to see. he follows the Path. soon he reaches a clearing. as he passed he knew this was the Forest of Iron Pines. he sees a battle happening. an Arch-Demon facing an Elf. The ArchDemon's Weapon was a large blade with a Hilt too long, but this Demon wielded this two handed blade one handed. The Elf was using his fists mixed with Magic. the Battle went nowhere for hours, Until the Demon was fatigued, that is when the Elf Punched the Demon endlessly. the Demon fell and turned to ash. the Ash then surrounds the Elf, being inhaled by it. the Elf screams as his Golden eyes turn White. Taking the Blade with him he walked into the woods towards where Rasul knew his Dwarven Home was.
Rasul shot up, causing the Cell's enchantments to toss him about like he was nothing

Pen

The game is on!
"Yeah," Linora says shortly, confirming Will's confirmation. "Please tell us what you know." Her voice sounded desperate as the not knowing made her imagine all sorts of dreadful things.

When she heard Rasul spring up out of his sleep Linora sighed. She had planned on waking him up in a certain way, but that would have to wait now.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Tahr removed a small glass vial of some brightly colored liquid from his bag, then quickly downed the contents of it. The mixture was often used by doctors in his homeland before performing an operation that required steady hands—it was said to harden one's nerves and improve their focus. Normally he used it to help with precision work, but in this case he just needed something to give him enough courage to speak.

"I know a woman matching that description—the Iron Knuckle that subdued you earlier."

Tahr reached into his bag and grabbed a bottle filled with some sort of transparent liquid. Without warning, he splashed it over the larger cell, coating the bars and getting some of the liquid onto some of the people inside of the cell. The bars began to steam slightly as a mild sulfur-like smell filled the room.

"When I questioned her about her heritage, she claimed to be a Gerudo and to have lived here her entire life. She didn't seem to believe she was lying, but her words obviously weren't true."

Tahr paused for a moment.

"Call it whatever you want—brainwashing, mind control, conditioning... Whatever it is, I don't want to stick around to find out."

Tahr closed his eyes and took a long deep breath. They'd need to be careful from here on out.

He turned to look at Morten.

"Goron—the metal in the bars should be somewhat malleable now, though the magic enchanting it should mostly remain. You'll need to ram through it to create an opening. It'll probably hurt a lot, but given your weight and size the bars should bend in a way that creates an opening for the others."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom