• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrulean Civil War RP [Game Thread]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul flies through the Bars, a loose screw on the floor the culprit. he slams into the Wall
" I don't know what he's on about, but we gotta get the **** out of here"

Pen

The game is on!
Rasul flies through the Bars, a loose screw on the floor the culprit. he slams into the Wall

((I'm sorry but I don't understand this line.))

As Linora hears about what has most likely happened to Celica she doesn't want to believe it's true at first. She doesn't know what to say. Brainwashed? What did that mean? Was Celica's mind lost forever? As she thought about it she came to the conclusion that it was probably true. After everything that had happened in this room she couldn't see why the guard would lie to them. It had to be true... But it was so dreadful. But she had to focus. As terrible as this news was, they had to prioritise their escape plan for now. She looks to Morten for his response.

@Mido

Mido

Version 1
Morten had only loosely been following the conversation at this point, not hearing much of it due to his distance from the cell door. His attention was mostly on figuring out any manners of escape. Noticing Linora's turned attention to himself, he nods before inspecting the cell itself. His first instinct was to dismantle the cell door, which would be a cinch for Morten given his size. Then again, there was probably a reason the gerudos put him here and were likely prepared for such a measure. Keeping himself quiet as to not garner suspicion, he points to the cell door for Linora to see, attempting to gauge her reaction.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will stares at the floor, processing what he'd heard. The knuckle from earlier had sounded familiar... and honestly, he'd known who it sounded like at the time, but he couldn't believe it.
Still, if what Tahr was saying was true... and he had no reason to believe otherwise...
Will's eyes flashed yellow, "They'll pay for this," he whispered, "We'll get you back. Somehow."
The air within a few inches of him begins to feel heavy, almost like a layer of static ozone. A light crackling could be heard for a second, before he brought himself back to reality, "You're absolutely sure of this?" he asked, blinking away the rage. It was hard, but he couldn't lose control. Not so close to everyone.

Storm

Rasulfeels the Massive spike in Mana. Rasul thought the cells were laced with Silence. Rasul guesses they weren't. assuming this is the case, and not really hearing whats going on in the other cell due to the hush hush nature of the conversation, Rasul focuses on a Brick in the Wall, trying to shoot it out of the Wall. He is met with a shot of Ice Magic, which Rasul dodges. the ice magic from the wall strikes the Fire Magic of the Bars, and the shockwave dispels both Magics. Rasul walks out of his Cell, takes Tahr's Keys and Unlocks The others' Cell
"come on guys. let's get out of here..... I don't really want you to come redhead, but I mean we have no choice do we?"

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Tahr responds to Will.

"It could be a trap, but the simplest answer is—more often than not—the right one. Your friend perfectly matches the description of the Iron Knuckle I worked under."

Tahr notices Rasul's attempt to escape from the small cell out of the corner of his eyes, doing nothing to prevent it. His cell opens, although Tahr's keys remain hidden. He turns to the dwarf.

"I suppose if you could have broken the enchantment on the cells in the first place, there was no need for me to do anything."

He turns back to the larger cell.

"I'd rather make it obvious that you broke yourselves out so that they don't think I aided in your escape. The mixture I threw onto the cell should temporarily make the bars easy to bend, as if they were made of a softer metal, like gold. As long as they're bending outwards instead of inwards I don't think there'll be suspicion that you were given outside help."

He paused.

"The Goron would be best suited for bending them, though I suppose any of you could do it."

Storm

Rasul goes to grab their stuff for a quick escape. all they had to do was bust out

Pen

The game is on!
I'm sorry to announce this, but I'm closing down this roleplay. A majority of the players have started losing interest in various ways and so I think this is the best thing we can do right now. I'm not saying it will never ever continue, after all, who knows what the future holds? But for now it will not continue. Thanks everyone for having played and I hope you understand. :)

//ROLEPLAY CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom