• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Hey guys. I hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas. I got Hyrule Warriors recently, but there is one challenge bugging me. The second Skulltula on the very first mission. I do everything Zelda says and capture the keeps and Fairy Fountain. I do it on Hard difficulty. I do it fast, and I don't let any of my keeps fall. Why doesn't it appear?!?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Moved thread to the Hyrule Warriors subsection.

Unfortunately I'm not well versed in the whereabouts of the Gold Skulltula as I've been focusing on the main missions thus far. For what it's worth, I have never particularly felt the need to track all of them down, but it makes for fun side content. Happy hunting!

Are you using Link and the Hylian Sword while you're doing this level? That's the only thing I can think of that would prevent the Skulltula from appearing if you're doing everything else right.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
If I may, I'd like to direct you to the Hyrule Warriors Wiki, more specifically the Gold Skulltulas section. The Skulltula you're talking about here is number 19 on the list. From what I understand in your post versus what the Wiki says, I'd ask if you have the Hylian Sword equipped, as that's necessary for the Skulltula to appear. Further than that I am unsure, and if you keep running into problems I'm likely not the best person to help.

You have to bomb open the fairy's area before you take the two keeps that block off the top half of the map. And do it with the right weapon (Link's base sword, any level of it will do, I did it with the 8-bit version). Well that's how I did it.

And on a related note. The last stage where you beat Ganon in Legend Mode. I tried everything to get the hard mode skulltula there. It's the last one I need to get (of the legend Mode ones). I did it without a single person running away and still it will not appear. Does anyone know how I am to get this skulltula to appear?
I followed exactly what the game guide (printed one) said. Worked for every single Legend Mode skulltula except this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom