• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Switch?

I have the WiiU Hyrule Warriors and spent a lot of hours on it and have all the DLC.
Zant and Skull Kid are in their hundreds and Midna is almost max level.
I’m aware level transfer isn’t a thing ,but is leveling up and materials easier?
I haven’t played the Linkle story since the 3DS version was apparently bad and some characters like Twili Midna, Ravio and Yuga are locked behind the insanely difficult classic map mode now.
Is this game any easier and is it worth playing if I have the WiiU game?

It's exactly the same game with a BotW costume for Link and Zelda.

It has all the QoL upgrades from Legends and all the DLC BUT

You'll have to start from scratch.

Worse still, all that DLC you bought with new weapons, costumes and characters now all need to be manually unlocked and some of them are bloody difficult.

It's exactly the same game with a BotW costume for Link and Zelda.

It has all the QoL upgrades from Legends and all the DLC BUT

You'll have to start from scratch.

Worse still, all that DLC you bought with new weapons, costumes and characters now all need to be manually unlocked and some of them are bloody difficult.

Ah. I assumed something was different, like easier grinding or something.
Thanks.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hyrule warriors! I have played the game multiple times on wiiu and DS and now I'm playing it on the switch :D I just leveled Link up to level 255 and got the magic fountain+ and almost got everybody's level 2 and 3 weapon. I also got many, many 4+ weapons. I never can get enough of this game :D

The game is still very well balanced comparing to the wiiu and it's even more easy to get an A rank. However taking Argorok down has the bloody animation again while in the 3DS he falls down instantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom