• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors: Roster Wishlists

Maikeru

Piper of Time
This is the kind of list I want...

1. Agahnim
  2. Agitha
  3. Ashei
  4. Auru
  5. Dark Link
  6. Darunia
  7. Din
  8. Farore
  9. Ganondorf
  10. Ghirahim
  11. Happy Mask Salesman
  12. Impa
  13. Kotake and Koume
  14. Link
  15. Medli
  16. Midna
  17. Nabooru
  18. Nayru
  19. Phantom Ganon
  20. Rauru
  21. Ruto
  22. Saria
  23. Sheik
  24. Shia
  25. Skull Kid
  26. Tingle
  27. Vaati
  28. Valga
  29. Wizzro
  30. Yuga
  31. Zant
  32. Zelda

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I'm already excited enough to know that both Impa and Midna are now characters that are playable in Hyrule Warriors. Those two characters itself is enough to get me hyped up to get this game and play it for myself.

But as far as other characters go, I can think of a few others that I'd like to see either in the game or playable (which would be awesome if that is the case for those). Those characters being: Agahnim, Ganondorf, Ghirahim, Vaati, (Am I sensing a trend here...) Sheik, Ravio, Kafei (this one is probably highly unlikely, but who knows?) and perhaps even Nayru (the sage). I'd be extremely excited to hear if any of those were in the game, but if not, well, I'd still be alright with the roster that they have. I'd be slightly disappointed that my favs weren't in there, but hey, they can't please everyone. *shrugs*

At this point I'm just glad that Midna is in the game now. :D

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
roughly in order...

Ghirahim
Vaati
Ganondorf
Din (oracle)
Darmani/Darunia/some other Goron
Nayru (oracle)
Ashei
Fairy Queen (WW)
Nabooru
Osfala (LBW Sage)
Skull Kid
Onox
Veran
Maple
Farore (oracle)
Byrne
Ralph
Jolene
maybe Orca or Nyeve?

Last edited:

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I have additions:

Tingle
Lu Bu
The Oracles (They've never been seen in 3D come on)
Ganondorf
Yeta/Blizzetta
Any Goron/Zora

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Personally. . .

Skull kid- but take full advantage of his power and mad state of being
Aghanim- he could get a cool update
Demise- now there's a great character we could see more of
Ghirahim -jk jk
Darunia, or some sort of Goron- tell me there powers and flame-proof abilities don't spell genious. They could be the perfect counter to Volvagia and the Dodongos
Mikau- with his electric abilities, blade attacks, and swimming abilties (not to metnion his sweet guitar moves) he could be a great addition to the roster.
The Nightmare from LA- as a creature of shadow who can shift into many other bosses- I think he would be a great addition to the roster.

I'm already so, so happy seeing Link, Impa, Midna, and Zelda in there. And even though there's not too much info about Lana as of yet, I already love her to bits.

Seeing the Old Man would be kinda cool, or somehow having control of the Old Man and Old Woman at the same time. Also rooting for Byrne, Beedle, the Postman, Groose, Fledge, Pipit, , Mido, and Skull Kid. Having Linebeck in there would be amazing too.
I feel like there's enough representation from Twilight Princess in there already, but I wouldn't mind seeing Ashei as a playable at all. Or better, have her replace Agitha.

The only character that I need in HW is Tingle (I will cry tears of joy if he's revealed to be playable). His special attack could be summoning the rest of the Tingle brothers to do who-knows-what.

Last edited:
Please tell me that I am not the only one in here who wouldn't mind seeing The Resistance from Twilight Princess in battle. I've always felt like their designs were wasted, and they never got the chance to reach their full potential in TP. I mean, they could obviously fight, as suggested throughout the game—particularly the entrance to the final battle at Hyrule Castle, but that's about it. I could say the same thing about most of Ocarina of Time's Seven Sages (someone mentioned Darunia). The only problem I can see potentially coming from this is the fact that it'd take up four/five/or more character slots, and that probably wouldn't sit well with everyone—especially those who would rather have some other, more important icons be added to the roster.

Don't you just hate it when animation, movies, videogames, and books do this? They add a handful of characters that are regarded throughout the plot to be extremely strong, cool, and badass, but they're never actually shown in action. It's for this reason I'd really like to see some of the series' most under-developed fighters/characters reach their badass potential, so to speak, in Hyrule Warriors.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
In no particular order:

Ashei
Ghirahim
Tingle
Hero's Shade (????)
Hilda
Nabooru
Darmani
Niko (?)
Gonzo (?)
Demise
Fierce Deity
Skull Kid w/ or w/o Majora's Mask (you have the Moon, might as well have the kid or at least the mask)
A Horde of Minish (kind of like Pikmin maybe???)
Sharp
Flat
Byrne
Phantoms (controlled by Zelda maybe???)
Any Oracle

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Please tell me that I am not the only one in here who wouldn't mind seeing The Resistance from Twilight Princess in battle. I've always felt like their designs were wasted, and they never got the chance to reach their full potential in TP. I mean, they could obviously fight, as suggested throughout the game—particularly the entrance to the final battle at Hyrule Castle, but that's about it. I could say the same thing about most of Ocarina of Time's Seven Sages (someone mentioned Darunia). The only problem I can see potentially coming from this is the fact that it'd take up four/five/or more character slots, and that probably wouldn't sit well with everyone—especially those who would rather have some other, more important icons be added to the roster.

I wouldn't want all five of them, unless the roster reached about 50 characters, because it would be too much TP. However, I would like to see Ashei and Auru playable. The two of them specifically have something going for them already. Ashei being a warrior, and Auru having his bog bazooka-cannon thingy. Other than them and Zant, and maybe Hero's Shade, I don't really want too much more from TP.

Again though, that depends how many characters are from other games. For instance, if we got all 7 sages from Ocarina of Time (we already have 2) + Sheik and Koume-Kotake, as well as Tetra, Daphnes, Medli, Makar, Aryll and Orca from Wind Waker, and Ghirahim, Groose, Demise, Gaepora, Fi and Batreaux from Skyward Sword, I'd be far more accepting. That would put us at 33 characters right there. And then there would also be spots that I'd want for other characters like Happy Mask Salesman, Ganondorf, Vaati, Veran, Onox, Captain Linebeck, Byrne, the three goddesses, Tingle, Cia, Valga, Wizzro, Agahnim, Phantom Ganon, Dark Link, Chancellor Cole, Yuga, Fierce Deity Link and Hilda. That would be 54 characters though, which I don't see us getting. xD However, if there is still a decent amount from other games, I wouldn't mind being all 5 members of The Resistance. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom