• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors Nintendo Direct on Monday

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Nintendo of America posted on their Twitter about an upcoming Nintendo Direct centered around Hyrule Warriors. Here is the page on Nintendo Everything.

What do you expect out of this Direct? The game releases in Japan in just a few weeks, so an information dump isn't too far off either way.

I expect Nintendo to show off some of the newer stages seen in the Ruto, Darunia and Sheik trailers, as well as a bunch of character movesets. I'm thinking they might reveal a new character and stage also, but I'd rather them keep some of the game a secret to everybody (see what I did there?) so it will be more of a surprise when we get our hands on the game.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Even though my interest in this game is quite less compared to some people, I actually enjoy all the gameplay and seeing the charterers acting in a different manner; it's quite refreshing. Role on Monday.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I expect Nintendo to show off some of the newer stages seen in the Ruto, Darunia and Sheik trailers, as well as a bunch of character movesets. I'm thinking they might reveal a new character and stage also, but I'd rather them keep some of the game a secret to everybody (see what I did there?) so it will be more of a surprise when we get our hands on the game.

They usually do reveal all or at least a commanding majority of playable characters from Warrior games. I don't really mind if they keep some secret, but I'd like to at least know what the final roster count is.

I cant wait for this! I want to learn more about a collectors editions for the USA. I'm a sap for collectors Editions =p

They usually do reveal all or at least a commanding majority of playable characters from Warrior games. I don't really mind if they keep some secret, but I'd like to at least know what the final roster count is.

Now that you mention it, I'd like to know what the final roster count is also. Think we'll get a decent sized roster?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I anticipate the reveal of new playable characters, and we might possibly see the full roster, like we did with Mario Kart 8 before that came out. I wouldn't be surprised to see some revealed villains playable as this point, namely the humanoid ones, and while I don't particularly care to do so in most cases, you can be sure even seeing Ganondorf will tickle my fancy.

Aside from that, most of what we hear I think will be explanations on what the recent Japanese-exclusive streams have detailed on, such as the Gold Skulltulas and item management. I'm not sure how long the presentation will be, but receiving a large amount of gameplay will be great for fueling the hype.

I am hoping that they reveal that villians will be playable. Still hoping to play as Ghirahim, Zant and even the new Villians. Also want a windwaker themed stage.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Friendly reminder to set your alarms, the Direct begins in 12 hours. HYPE UP!

darunia_ss08.jpg

I expect some Ganondorf information, as well as possible cutscenes. I'm amazed, given what her motivation is, we have yet to see an image of Link and Cia in the same place.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
This thing is at 4 am in Queen Elizabeth country, I don't think I'll be waking up for it, but i'll watch it first thing when i get up.
I expect new hero characters(plural) to be revealed (I expect tingle and Groose) as well as the Dorf to be shown off for the first time, and I mean properly not just his eyes.
New stages are likley to appear.
I am really looking forward to this presentation, and I expect great things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom