• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors Legends New Player

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
So I just bought this title yesterday night. I started playing it and I really liked it. It all seems familiar since I played DW. But, should I start playing on easy or normal as a new player to this one? Also, any tips that could help me are welcomed. Thanks.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
What I did was start out on easy to get use to things, then quickly moved to normal after a couple levels.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It's my fav game. I own both the ds and wii u version and I got addicted. I have been playing it for the last couple of days too again. I 100%ted the ghreat sea map and am working on 100%ing Adventure map and working on levelling up my fairy and. It's still my fav game all time :)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Stay with easy mode and learn your characters which is the best thing to do. Trust me some of the adventure maps will screw you if you don't know how to efficiently use a fighter. and Remember your fairy friend is very useful as a nuker.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I played the first five maps and was kinda pissed. Not pissed, upset because I wasn't seeing any loot when it came to finding fairies, clothing, etc. Then I found out that there is another mode where you actually find all that. I tried it last night and discovered some fairies, clothing, weapons, etc. I did what Black Wolf did, moved on from easy to normal since it was very easy; I still find it easy, but the problem I had twice with normal was some characters dying. I think Impa couldn't handle Volga, and then I think Shiek also had to flee, causing me to begin from previous saved points. But it's a good game, I like it. And I will surely apply your suggestions, peeps. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom