• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors Leak and Japan Release Date

Ganondork

goo
According to Joystiq, Hyrule Warriors may be releasing on August 14 of this year in Japan. We still know next to nothing about it, including the release date in Europe, Australia, and North America, but a small bit of information has been translated for us, courtesy of Famitsu magazine.

8U29U.jpg

Some of this information may not be concrete, but it seems interesting enough. Any thoughts?

Fig

The Altruist
I believe it is referencing to the Japanese release for Hyrule Warriors, which would make rather much sense considering not much information has been revealed, especially when it comes to English localization. It's great that we got more information on Hyrule Warriors as even though it is a spin-off, I'm looking forward to that game! From what I gather, there is actually going to be a story within Hyrule Warriors and if you can what appears to be Impa from Skyward Sword what appears to be the Mirror of Twilight. I really do hope for more information as we get closer to E3! :clap:

I don't think we will get Hyrule warriors until Autumn at the very least. Knowing Tecmo Koei they usually wait a couple of months or more between the Japanese and international releases so by the time Hyrule Warriors comes we would of known everything about the game. I could be wrong but that's how Tecmo Koei usually roles.

As for the game, It's looking really good. I think there will be more than one character to play as than what's stated above. Impa will probably be playable, if not in story mode, free mode at least as well as other characters in the Zelda universe. I'm really looking forward to this game, Dynasty Warriors is a great series (and very underrated) and will work very well with Zelda.

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
This. Looks. Awesome.

I totally believe that Impa will be playable, and that the "suprisingly playable" character will be Ganondorf. OH Please, let him use his trident!

Left page, bottom right. Is that a photo of Link from Twilight Princess?

Plus, if that IS the Mirror of Twilight, I'm calling it now: Shia and her forces are Twili.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Left page, bottom right. Is that a photo of Link from Twilight Princess?

Plus, if that IS the Mirror of Twilight, I'm calling it now: Shia and her forces are Twili.

If this game takes before Twilight Princess, I doubt they're twili cause don't appear in Hyrule until TP as they are descendants of only the Dark Interlopers who were sealed. So in terms of Hyrule, twili didn't exist in Hyrule until TP.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Impa is confirmed as playable and will wield a giant longsword.

I assume this is Shea
c3r5ql0__large.jpg
Team ninja's influence is quite apparent here if you know what i mean.

Last edited:
Shea looks pretty cool, but I'm already put off by her since he had to be yet another "puppet" character like we need another one of those :dry:
And what's this I found?
she comes to harbor serious affections for Link which in turn becomes deep-seated jealousy directed towards Princess Zelda.
Great and now she bring ZeLink to the table

That secret character better be Groose

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
Impa is confirmed as playable and will wield a giant longsword.

Gah, Koei and their love for the giant sword never fails! :xd:

Anyhoo, I am pumped for this game. The story details are intriguing at a basic level, and I'm eager to hear more on the roster eventually. Link, Impa, and more!

I believe that the playable character is actually Impa. That article does mention DLC and more playable characters, though. I don't expect Groose, but I wouldn't be opposed.
Didn't think Impa was the surprising character, but... ok

Not necessarily. It very well could be a similar situation to SS with Groose, where they're only officially close friends but the third party is still jealous that the two of them spend a lot of time together. :hmm:

I very well hope that's the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom