• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors Friendly Network Links

We kind of hijacked another topic on this, so thought it would be a good idea to create a new one fore exchanging friend names. Network Links that are on your friend list give better rewards, and if your own link is helped by a friend you get a bonus! Unfortunately ost of us won't have many people that have a WiiU let alone the game. Share your Nintendo Network ID below and add the others to get some Links helping you out!

List:

Ganon5069
Hopequarry
MartDiamond
MaikeruShinigami
Akuhime-sama

If you do not want anyone knowing your NNID or you have issues with that type of thing DO NOT PUT YOUR USERNAME UP HERE. If you do then you agree to let others attempt to Friend Request you and the responsibilities of it. In HW this is of course asking for aid in the form of Network Links and giving the aid. If you are not going to contribute fairly to it such as asking constantly for help and then not giving it out, then do not add your name to the list.

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Not to burst your bubble or anything, but there is already a thread with a user's Nintendo Network ID found here if you want to add members in your Wii U friend list. Once you send a friend request to said user, they should receive a pending friend request the next time they check their friend list.

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but there is already a thread with a user's Nintendo Network ID found here if you want to add members in your Wii U friend list. Once you send a friend request to said user, they should receive a pending friend request the next time they check their friend list.

Not to burst your bubble mate, but that list is really not useful if you are looking for people who actually own the game. This isn't meant as a comprehensive list of Nintendo IDs, but as a way to scout out people who are willing to help/receive help with the Network Link feature. This topic has been discussed before in at least one other thread that derailed it ;)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Ah thread derailing is fun it's like a space train that you know got derailed by a murderous mummy...... Anywho i quite like the idea i was toying with doing this myself but looks like i got beaten to the punch.

This helps for two reasons. One you have Friendly people who are more willing to work with you. Two you are more likely to get the Links done if you know you can get a different reward from it.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Great idea MartD! We did kinda screw with DarkestLink's topic pretty badly didn't we :sweat:? Oh well.

BTW I'd advise caution on this sort of subject. I get the impression some one might mind their username being up here without permission. But of course I don't, just making sure nothing unsettling occurs here :).

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
And i don't mind either. I will add this and if possible can it put in the first post MartD?

If you do not want anyone knowing your NNID or you have issues with that type of thing DO NOT PUT YOUR USERNAME UP HERE. If you do then you agree to let others attempt to Friend Request you and the responsibilities of it. In HW this is of course asking for aid in the form of Network Links and giving the aid. If you are not going to contribute fairly to it such as asking constantly for help and then not giving it out, then do not add your name to the list.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Does anyone know what the extra bonus is for helping one of your friends?

I have been trying very hard to find out, and even though I haven't been helped yet (Ahem),
but after hearing from a buddy of mine, I have gotten the idea it works like the apothecary.

When a friend helps you, you get a temporary bonus effect (mainly an EXP bonus I guess. Maybe only that).
Which is much better though than what the apothecary usually offers.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Welp my Wii U is currently on charge dummy me didn't let it charge for the last day i went to play today and nothing T.T gawd but as is i can start doing stuff soon :P I had my nephew over as well.

Sorry for the unasked placement of your names guys, should have asked :)

Haven't been able to help anyone yet, but will see in a sec what it entails. As I understand it helping a friend also provides a better reward, maybe this means more slots/stars or a better (maybe gold) resource.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Sorry for the unasked placement of your names guys, should have asked :)

Haven't been able to help anyone yet, but will see in a sec what it entails. As I understand it helping a friend also provides a better reward, maybe this means more slots/stars or a better (maybe gold) resource.

It's ok MartD ^^. Like we said, we don't mind.

Ugh this friend links thing is getting really annoying. I have got to find out the EXACT effects, so many people ask and I can't help them :(. Every time you guys see a link with an orange friend face, do it! We have to find out the answer to this conundrum!

And my curiosity is killing me x.x.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
HEY ADD ME ADD ME :D

Akuhime-sama is my ID- just as it is here.

I use the same one everywhere. I like to keep it simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom