• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors Features Trailer

Fig

The Altruist
A new trailer for Hyrule Warriors has been released by Nintendo. This time it highlights the many features that will be part of the full game such as the current known playable characters, enemies and bosses, areas to claim, and more.
[video=youtube;2c8EEXL3L8c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c8EEXL3L8c[/video]

Here we get to see a fresh look at all of the characters such as Link, Impa, Lana, etc. Each character has a brief section within the trailer to highlight their attributes and what makes them unique from other characters. We also get to quick glances of the bosses that will be against the player throughout Hyrule Warriors. These bosses include Wizzro, Cia, Ghirahim, Gohma, and Zant just to name a few. And what's a video game without an environment. As stated since it's debut trailer back in December, Hyrule Warriors will be taking place across many sections from various Zelda titles such as the Sealed Grounds (Skyward Sword), Death Mountain (Ocarina of Time), and the Bridge of Eldin (Twilight Princess). One new feature that we get to see is that the player will able to play the original Legend of Zelda as shown near the end of the trailer. And as Aonuma stated, the Cuccos will be part of this game. As suggested, stay away from the adorable flood of death.

I really love what I saw in this trailer and with less than two months before the game is officially released, the hype for Hyrule Warriors is growing! I can't to see what other characters, bosses, and areas will also be part of this collaboration!

I noticed this is the first time we see anything about this game's original villains since their introduction. Sure, we get tidbits like that Cia is responsible for Midna's imp form, but we never actually see them until now.
I'm wondering now if Link or Zelda will face Cia in battle.
Also, the cucco thing at the end was hilariously perfect.

Mido

Version 1
I'm wondering now if Link or Zelda will face Cia in battle.

I'm assuming that it may depend on the choice of the player on whomever he/she chooses to play as. It ultimately depends on how the game is handling playable characters in the Story Mode. On the topic of villains, since they were introduced in a similar fashion as the heroes, I would like to think that our villainous friends will most certainly be playable. Villain characters in the Warriors games are almost always playable; therefore, under that notion, I hope Techo-Koei and Team Ninja followed the old tradition.

Mr. Fig said:
One new feature that we get to see is that the player will able to play the original Legend of Zelda as shown near the end of the trailer.

Hmm....that, in my opinion, may just be the most puzzling thing to me. The presentation of the original game seemed as such as the game has a role to play with the Hyrule Warriors scheme of things. Either that, or maybe the game received some new features for the re-release, and is just the original Legend of Zelda that we know and love. A bonus, perhaps?

Anywho, thanks for the share! I can only continue to wonder where this game is headed next!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom