• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

I played through Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition right before Age of Calamity came out and I hated it. So when Age of Calamity came out I figured it'd be bad too.. and at first I hated it.. then I ended up liking it, then I ended up really liking it.. that's a great game. Hyrule Warriors sucks though. I hate that game. A lot. Booo...

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Bumping this thread just because it's been one year since the game came out as of today. Time sure flies.

In that year I've logged a bit over 250 hours into the game and I have loved every second of it. Something about Warriors gameplay just keeps me coming back for more. This game has come to mean a lot to me and it's become one of my top favorite games on the switch, and boasts some of my favorite Zelda content. I don't know if I'd go so far as to call it one of my top favorite games ever, but it miiiight be inching its way up there...

At this point in time, all of the DLC has been released, and Guardian of Remembrance felt very final. Part of me wants to hope for more character packs down the road at least, since there's still a lot of untapped potential here, particularly about Link's family. But I won't hold my breath. I'll just keep right on enjoying the game. It really makes me quite happy.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That's how I felt about HW when it was released on the wiiu back then and of course later on the 3DS and switch. I still love the game but I also love AoC a huge lot as well. I love the new things we saw, how all characters interacted with each other, especially how Zelda develloped. I feel exactly the same as you do Az. And secretly I hope for more content in the future ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom