• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Villains before Ganondorf

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
There were probably plenty of villians faced between games that we don't really know about. As mentioned earlier in the thread, there's the monsters defeated by the Hero of Men as well as the Interlopers. And if you really think about, certain bosses such as Bongo Bongo have to have some sort of story seeing as they were sealed by somebody prior to the events of their respective games. But when it comes to villians holding Demise's malice, the only 2 we know for certain before Ganondorf are Vaati and Demise himself.

Lets be honest. Nintendo stop caring once they made the GBC game ( again the Ages/Seasons ). If were to look at the root timeline then we would be going into a lot of nonsense which makes no sense at all. In fact it would be more like having Akuma ( The Devil ) from "Castlevania" and some kind of insane reason. It is like asking "Where did you/I came from". Some things are best not to think about.

My take. Ganon comes into Hyrule as a Wizard or his other self ( the demonic-pig-creature ). They go back and forth between each other. One goes down and the other rises. He was the wizard that went up against the prince in the prequel to Zelda II. Which was really him all this time.

Lets not think about it.

The whole entire thing lead into a circle. I mean now Nintendo made up this Akuma villain just claim Skyward Sword as a prequel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom