• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Universe Online?

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I was thinking, and there have been many succesfull game series that have turned into there own online game, like Elder Scrolls Online, what would you think of something along the lines of Hyrule Universe Online, were the charecter can level up and choose what race you want be, traveling inbetween areas, realms, and other places, i know that this isnt possible, buy i'm being simply hypothetical.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Sounds like a fun idea but it's not going to happen. Because in the zelda games you're already allowed to upgrade your items and SS had a school you could explore. And when you play games like MM you are able to play as another race by using the mask.

S

ShadowLink420

I think that'd be really fun, especially if there was a MMORPG aspect to it, but with endings like Diablo has. I know Nintendo will never put one out, but if there were enough fans who did programming and made a flash game online.. it'd be possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom