• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Total War ( a Fan Made Game That Needs to Me Made)

In OOT we learn about the Hylean Civil War An in TP we learn about the Interloper War, Ever sence i wanted a Zelda game were we can fight in these wars. But now my Wish may come true and I wanted to show evryone this Game that is Fan made called " Hyrule Total War" and ill Quote this from Zelda wikipedea.org "Hyrule: Total War is defined as a tactical Real Time Strategy game. Players will take control of one of twenty one different factions from the Zelda universe, each faction having access to various architecture, soldiers, and characters iconic to the Zelda series. After choosing from these factions the player will build up cities, field armies, make alliances with other races and wage war on those that do not comply. The city and empire building aspect of the game will take place on a large turn based overworld map, while warfare and battles will unfold in real time landscapes with players maneuvering armies to clash each other."

This game sounds really fun to play and could add more to the Zelda Universe, these wars are important to the history of Hyrule and I ( and other Zelda fans) always wanted to Experience it.
[video=youtube_share;vfhy7B8mSlM]http://youtu.be/vfhy7B8mSlM[/video]

So what do you think, Should this Game be made/ Published for the WII U ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom