• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule-Termina Transition

Everytime I play through MM, I always find myself wondering... what kind of portal did Link fall through? This may sound like a stupid question, but, it oviously wasn't any ordinary portal, to go to a dimention(spellcheck is broken) so...... disturbing, yet not so different from Hyrule. Somewhere so upsetting and sad. Doomed. Yet just as diverse as Hyrule. I'm just wondering how this works. Please post your thoughts. Thanks for Reading!

*dimension and some people believe that Majora sent Link there in the beginning of the game some believe in a "rabbit hole" theory all we really know is it is another dimension, that is known.

Fig

The Altruist
That seems to be like a plausible theory. It could work out as a whole (no pun intended), but it could also have some flaws. I'm not saying that I know the flaws of the "rabbit theory", I'm just simply stating that the theory seems to be debatable at the moment.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I think I read that Link got lost in a forest looking for Navi. The forests are pretty magical in TLoZ so I wasn't surprised when he was sent to Termina. In Hyrule Historia it says that Link got lost in the forest once again after MM, but he died and turned into the Hero's Shade. I'm not really sure if this makes any sense, but that's what I think.

Where does this stalfos thing come from...where does it say hylians that get lost in the woods turn into stalfoses?

Havent actually played MM, so I probably shouldnt be posting here, but Mini Mouse of Pyru's theory sounds logical.
in the HH i misused the word Hylian

Link isn't an adult at that point so he still wouldn't be a stalfos.

No, I am going by what is said in-game. I am not necessarily trying to repute anything; sorry I come across as doing so. Oh, and I am most definitely not a proponent to the whole Link becoming a Stalfos thing; check my post history. lol

Fado tells Adult Link that non-Hylians become Stalfos. Slash the adult thing in my previous post.

"That guy isn't here anymore. Except for the Kokiri, people who come into the forest end up lost. They all become Stalfos. That's why he's not here anymore. Only his saw is left. Hee hee." — Fado (Ocarina of Time 3D)

Navi tells Link that Kokiri children become Skull Kids.

"Skull Kid - Is this what happens to kids who wander into the forest? It looks like he doesn't like grownups." — Navi (Ocarina of Time)

Termina to me is another place on Earth. I don't believe it's a whole nother dimension or anything, but Link just traveled to it

Really? Well, unfortunately, Termina has been 100% confirmed to be an entirely different dimension.

•Termina

In this strange different world, there were many people who looked similar to the people of Hyrule.

Aside from the excerpt above, many other credible sources have confirmed that Termina is an alternate dimension.

(source)

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I always thought thought that Termina is kind of like the waiting room. For those of you whom are not catholic, the waiting room is kinda like the area where recently deceased people go to wait for their final judgment from God. I think Link dies looking around the forest, and fell into the waiting room, Termina. To extend this theory, maybe Majora is the devil, and is trying to kill Link all over again so he can suck him into hell. Fierce Diety is God, defending the Hero of Time to no end.

This is a simple theory, all comments are welcomed ;)

I'd like to believe he walked into a forest that led him to another world, acting like a doorway. Think of it like Narnia, with the wardrobe. ^^ But that's IMO. ono

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom