• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule-Termina Transition

ChuChuOfTime

Fish. Citizen of Foo
I think he just walked through some trees and was transported. maybe some space in between trees was a portal.

I'd like to believe he walked into a forest that led him to another world, acting like a doorway. Think of it like Narnia, with the wardrobe. ^^ But that's IMO. ono

Um, yeah... That's exactly what happened. Why are people questioning this? It is confirmed fact.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I always thought thought that Termina is kind of like the waiting room. For those of you whom are not catholic, the waiting room is kinda like the area where recently deceased people go to wait for their final judgment from God. I think Link dies looking around the forest, and fell into the waiting room, Termina. To extend this theory, maybe Majora is the devil, and is trying to kill Link all over again so he can suck him into hell. Fierce Diety is God, defending the Hero of Time to no end.

Yes, of course, the polytheistic Hylians have a "Catholic" waiting room with a traditional "Devil" to boot. Please keep religious speculation to a minimum.

P.S.-- You DID say ALL comments were welcome :) :triforce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom