• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Legends - An addendum to the trilogy of books

D

Deleted member 83535

Hey oh, long time Zelda fan here, I normally don't frequent forums much though.
So I've got both Hyrule Historia and Art & Artifacts, am eagerly awaiting for Hyrule Encyclopedia.
Other than that, I recently bought Hyrule Warriors Legends Prima Guide and I must say I'm a bit disappointed.

You see, the main reason I bought it was because of the final ~80 pages of extra content. To my surprise, these pages do not feature all content from the previous Hyrule Warriors guide, they cut quite a lot of text, artwork and concept art.

On top of that, the official books do not cover any spin offs at all. So any information or art about the official Zelda Game & Watch, The Legend of Zelda BS remake, Ancient Stone Tablets, Tetra's Trackers, Link's Crossbow Training and more, is either very scant or completely absent.

Now, it has been my vision for a while to build an extra book (digital fan book, whoever wants to print it will be doing so from their own pockets) that would not only cover all these games, with information, artwork, concept art, box art, all that fluff; but also feature a more complete version of Hyrule Warriors book, a rebuild mixing both books and whatever else from the upcoming Definitive Version.

I can envision more or less the way it would go, but unfortunately I have yet to find the right tool to use. Furthermore, I would have to fully learn how to work with it, which I'm fine with. I would still need pointers and possibly some help from the community if there is interest.

So what do you all say? Yay, or nay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom