• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule: Journey of the Legend (RP Thread)

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
( don't worry about it, you be any Link you want, he just said it's between OoT and TP, doesn't have to be any of the real Links, there must've been plenty between those two times, be what you want, this is only an RP )
( now how about we actually get back to RPing, instead of complaining about everyone's characters. )

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Greymalkin and Xerien entered Termina, and went to the Safehouse in Clocktown
so Ganon has one of these in every country?
supposedly, but i havent been to Labrynna

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Keeseman took the letter from the mailman. He read it over again, and then again. The mailman had long since left when he was done reading it. He wondered how the postman had found him anyway, considering he was reasonably hidden. Must just be weird postman magic.
"It's a trap," he said to himself. "It has to be. The Garos wouldn't be messing with the people of clock town, let alone let anyone see them. The Zoras of Termina could defend themselves just fine from the Garo, and they would never approach the Gorons near Snowpeak... This is the work of some devious evil greater than the Garo; it must be."
He then thought of the team that had headed up to Snowpeak. He knew what evil was supposedly hidden within the Warrior's Temple on its summit, and if they were to break the seal...
Keeseman had a difficult decision here. Should he confront this trap that had been set for him, and risk the evil being let out of the Warrior's Temple, or should he go to the Warrior's Temple, and try convince the adventurers to stop their quest, while putting the safety of the people of Clock Town at jeopardy?

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Ventus nods, " Yes, I have always loved mysteries, I was one of the first Gorons to fully explore the Fire temple. "

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Keeseman stood boldly outside the entrance to the Warrior's Temple. It was a tough decision to have made, but he knew that, no matter what, the people of both Hyrule and Termina could be in a much worse state if he didn't interfere in the Warrior's Temple now.
He had already met with Algur at their designated rendezvous point, and told him that the Manor was safe. Algur had shown his relief, as he had seemed a bit nervous about it. The two decided that it would be alright for Tawarth to have security hired for the manor, and no suspicion would be roused among the people. After all, the manor was attacked by hooligans- no one would be suspicious.
He saw that the seal on the Temple entrance had been broken, meaning the team must have already entered. He cautiously went in himself, knowing that it was possible he may not come back out.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Keeseman stared back at Pandora, and recognized the Sheikah girl he had seen as Tawarthion passing through the castle before.
"Your worst nightmare," he replied in his raspy voice, toying with her. "But to those who do not oppose me, I am known as Keeseman.
"I have come to warn you and your little group to stay away from this Temple. There is a great unspeakable evil in here, and if it was to be awoken, there could be dire consequences. Do not venture any further," he said firmly.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
i think keeseman thinks we're villains
we're not. we really need help finding the Garos

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom