• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule: Journey of the Legend (RP Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Xerien and Greymalkin are our names. we work as ranchhands for Mr. Lon. before that we were part of the Order of the Serpent"
Greymalkin will be right back ;)
Xerien, help me
maybe in about 5 minutes buddy. Enjoy yourself

Miles away, Talon puts down his pitchfork. and feels a chill down his back

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Commissioner of the Castle Guard Gordin stood by the signal fire, waiting. As he stood, he stared at the large bonfire that was set atop a hill near the Castle. He glanced at the Keese that flew around the fire, casting their shadows all about the hill, on the castle, and even into the dusky sky.
"What's the issue, Gordin?" A raspy voice suddenly spoke up from behind him.
Gordin jumped at the sound, not actually expecting him to come. "You showed up."
"I figured it must be urgent." The growling voice replied.
"It is." Gordin replied, with a slightly nervous tone in his voice.
Sensing this, the figure stepped out of the shadows. "Don't worry, it's me."
Gordin recognized the Keese-like figure that the mysterious man held. "You haven't been heard of in ages. Where did you go?"
The man just stood there, staring at him, not saying anything.
"I see." Gordin said, understanding his secrecy. No one knew who this man was behind that mask of his- not the Commissioner, not the King, no one- but the Commissioner trusted him. "There's a situation down in Kakariko village. Thieves."
The figure scoffed. "Your men couldn't handle a few petty thieves? You had to call on me?"
"These aren't just any thieves," Gordin replied. "The Gerudo. They're back."
"They're back?" He exlaimed, surprised. "I thought they were done with their antics."
"We all thought so too," said Gordin. "After peace broke out in Hyrule, and you disappeared, the Guard thought they didn't have to worry about them anymore. But now they're terrorizing the people of the village."
Nothing was said for a moment. It felt like hours to Gordin.
"Fine. I'll go," The man with the raspy voice finally replied.
"Thank you," Gordin said, letting out a sigh of relief. "I don't think you'll regret coming back."
"We'll see," the figure replied, as he turned and looked into the distance.
Commissioner Gordin looked that way, too. After a moment of silence, he turned back to where the figure stood.
But there was no one there.
Gordin proceeded to douse the fire, pondering the situation. When the signal had turned into naught but glowing coals, he turned, and gazed past Castle Town, towards Hyrule Field. After a moment of thought, he whispered to himself:
"He's back."

Last edited:

Storm

you need to loosen up Grey Grey <3 malon said as she laid Greymalkin down on a flat stone near a fire in a cave
but... but.... your dad
my dad won't care. he wants me to Marry that "link" Fairy boy, but I'm a grown woman
alright then. do what you wish
Malon and Greymalkin kissed passionately in the cave, and when they were finished the joined the rest of the crew
was it worth it? Xerien murmured to Greymalkin
every second of it Greymalkin said back

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Ventus had climbed the side of snowpeak to the temple, " Amazing, a temple built all the way up here, who could have built such a thing, we Gorons constructed the fire temple, but I see no residents in these parts, so I have to wonder, still it's here, so it must be good for training. CHARGE! " he rolls into the temple.

Storm

So.....Let's get to that hero Temple thing??
yeah. let's hurry up. Come kid with Fairy
Xerien's shield mistakenly comes into view, and almost everyone sees the Darknut symbol

Keeseman

Smash is Life
It was dark over Kakariko village. Night had settled, and everything was quiet. For the moment.
Extra guards from the castle had been stationed in the village, due to the warnings of thieves, and there was one man on lookout. He stood there for hours on end, attentively, as he had been trained. But by the time midnight had come, his eyes were starting to close shut.
But he awoke with a start. From his position high above the gates of Kakariko, he could see the Gerudo silently approaching, but not expecting much resistance. As the guard lit a torch to see better, he was sure that his vision was not playing tricks on him.
But the Gerudo saw the flame he had lit. As the guard turned his back to blow the warning horn, he was silenced with an arrow to the back before he could set his lips to it.
The Gerudo, now aware there could be resistance, approached the town for their second raid with even more stealth. The unaware guards were easily knocked out by the sly women thieves, and now headed for their quarry.
One by one, each house was robbed without anyone aware that the Gerudo were even in the town, let alone their own houses. After every precious belonging had been stolen, they collected in the middle of the town. There were about 6 of these she-pirates.
"Ha! Not one bit of resistance this time!" One Gerudo squealed with greedy glee.
"We didn't have to unsheathe our swords once!" Another said with delight.
"Silence!" The one who seemed to be the leader commanded. "Now everyone, check the town again to make sure no one saw us. I don't want any eyewitnesses. And if there were, show them no mercy.
The Gerudo split up and started searching the village once more.
Two of these Gerudo were walking together, not really worried about any danger, when one of them disappeared suddenly. Her partner, turned, puzzled as to where she had gone. All of the sudden, she was grabbed out of the sky, and let out a scream- but to no avail, and her mouth was muffled. She mumbled in anger until she passed out from lack of oxygen.
But this commotion had alerted the others. They all took out their blades, searching around with caution. The leader looked at one of her fellow thieves, who seemed incredibly nervous, and then towards the other two.
But they were nowhere in sight.
"We must find them," she called quickly to her partner. But she had merely spoken to the air, as her companion had seemingly vanished.
This band leader looked all about her in fear of whatever this danger was, but she could see absolutely nothing.
"Where are you?" She called out. "Show yourself!"
"I'm right here," spoke up a raspy voice from behind her.
She sliced at the air where the voice came from, but struck nothing. Suddenly, she felt herself being lifted up into the air, and, as she screamed, she was violently forced against a watchtower.
"What do you want from this village?" her attacker demanded.
She stared the dark figure in the face. All she could see was his angry snarl and his enraged eyes. She just hung there, breathless, grasped by the throat in the firm hands of this man of shadows.
"W-Who are you?" She finally managed to let out.
The figure just stared her down with his fury, for what seemed like years of torment and fear to the Gerudo.
Finally, that terrifying face of stone uttered two words in his coarse voice, two words that struck fear forever into the heart of the Gerudo leader:

"I'm Keeseman."

Storm

ahem.... boys
yeah
come with me. you have been assigned to a duty
I love you baby, but i got to go
oooh baby. I love you too <3
Xerien. our buddy Jeff needs us
coming
there has been an.....upset in the gerudo Desert. We need you to Hunt "Keeseman". his real name is Tawarion. Vaati killed his parents at the Picori Festival when he was a kid. Your job is to visit him at his Manor in Castle Town, Destroy the Keese Cave, and burn down the Manor. Got it
well I mean Ganon does pay our paycheck. even if he is in the Golden land
I'm In Xerien says whistling, and Mounting The Great Bird Roc with Greymalkin

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pandora went through the first chamber and saw beautiful jewels, but what she knows from legends is not to touch such a treasure. Who knows what might happen? She remembers the two men she met not only a minute ago. She remembers a shield with a symbol, but she could not see it and she continued on forward.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
((Uh, Storm, no one knows who Keeseman is. Practically everyone forgot about him. And those who do remember have no idea what his secret identity is... Not even Ganon... Only Tawarthion and his butler...))

Storm

(um. yeah. I'm going to go ahead and ignore that, because yeah since you didnt claim the butler, he is a malleable character, and yeah, he sold you out for a rupee bag)

guy

Junior Junior Member
(sorry, I've been really busy lately.)

Jacob Hunt entered the Warriors Temple. It was dark, with very little light. There was a door in the center, with four unlit orbs around it. There was also four other doors in the chamber. He entered the green door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom