• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule: Journey of the Legend (RP Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
what is that dumb bimbo doing?
who knows? probably doig lady-like things like shaving under her armit, or tweezing her nosehairs

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pandora reaches the area and it is like a blizzard she sees the two Guys up there and looks through her telescope. "They don't look very friendly." ,she thought. She took her arrows and shot them just in case they were a threat and the two arrows hit them in the shoulder. She then galloped forward.

Storm

that fuckin bitch shot us/ I say we slit her throat
dude. Ganon relieved us of duty. it's time to turn over a new leaf
I'm gonna get her back for this

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Hey Storm, don't ya think those are a bit harsh words, I know your characters are upset, but still I don't find using those words very appropriate.))
Link came running up from behind Pandora.
Link: Ouch! What kind of person are you!? Shooting two guys just because you don't know who they are, would you shoot two gorons just because you didn't know who they where?
Link said all in one breath, and now he was breathing in.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pandora turned to Link ,still on her horse. "Those guys up there. They are Gerudos, faithful servants to Ganondorf. Even though Ganondorf is gone, they could help plan bring him back. You can never be too careful." She smiled. "By the way, an arrow wouldn't have gone through a Gorn." She gave Link a serious face. "Go back to the others. You'll be safe there. YAH!!" The horse sped off into the distance, leaving Link standing there.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
But Link still followed her, he was running at the same speed as her horse suprisingly.
Link: Not all Gerudos are bad, remember during the Hero of Time? The Gerudo Naboru wasn't bad.

Storm

"we are not Gerudo! We're from Ordon
that lady shot us with no just cause

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
"I did not know if you were enemies or not! Parts of Hyrule are becoming more dangerous. You can never be too careful!" She took her staff and muttered a spell towards the two Ordonians and it healed their wounds. "Just don't bother me, okay!" Her horse galloped and LINK CANNOT FOLLOW!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Oh ya he can!(I'm not trying to sound upset, I'm sounding excited) but he won't follow.))

Link: Sorry about that...
Link said trying to help the guys get up.

Storm

(Joke post: Greymalkin gives xerien a fire arrow to shhot at the tail of Pandora's Wild horse. The horse neighs loudly, and Bucks Pandora off the side of the Mountain (there are several ledges to climb onto))
(the above did not happen)
Well hello. My Name is Xerien, and This is my partner, Greymalkin, you probably already know Malon
Hi everybody, now Grey Grey come with me.... let's go exploring ;)

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
((LOLZ!))

She left her horse in the temple and petted him. She went back outside to find the two Ordonians. She bowed to them sadly, "I'm sorry I shot you with my arrows. You see, I have heard a lot of incidents from Snowpeak and I didn't know what to think of you as." She looked at them and put her hand out, "My name is Pandora, protecter of the Royal Family."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom