• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule: Journey of the Legend (RP Thread)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus returned from the garden, and was about to hit the street vendors when he remembered. "Crap, I need to get the wine order from the castle!"

Without missing a step he ran up to the gates. He was about to state his business when he overhead a strange conversation to his right. It was Pandora and another man in a red tunic talking about the Warrior's Temple.

"Not meaning to be rude," Cyrus began, "But if it's the Warrior's Temple your looking for, you'll have to venture north. It's an ancient legend told up there. They say it's hidden deep in the Snowpeak Mountains."

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pandora looked at Cyrus completely bewildered. "How the heck did he know that?" She thought to herself. She then smiled and took Cyrus by the shoulder and whispered, "Come on! You should have let me toyed with him to figure out if I can trust him!" She laughed and went back to Jacob. "Yeah, its up North and there is a wall that is a deeper shade of white then the rest. That would be the entrance." She sighed.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus snickered at the fact that he took Pandora's fun away. He was accustom to her trick, having befallen a few himself. In the bar she would occasionally gamble, and usually win just on a bet and a good poker face.

Cyrus turned back to the boy and asked, "Why do you want to know where it is? It's pretty freakin cold in those parts and you'll get mauled by all the Wolfos."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

"A hero huh," he said. "Well then, guess you've got the makings. But you'll get lost up there. Course, I can help you navigate, being from those parts and all. And I can fight."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Xerien and Greymalkin continue to build thier house on Lon lon territory
"well my new ranch hands. 2 rules: 1: nobody touches m daughter. 2: refer to number 1"
"hey boys <3"
"you got it, mr. Lon"
ummmm....... yes sir Greymalkin said with a little bit of ill content

G?
Yes Xe?
I think we should start a hero service, hell maybe we can get the boy with the fairy to Join
That's not a bad idea. let's Do it

Storm

so where are the people wanting to join??
I don't know....... Wait didn't The boss once talk of some temple in the High Mountains?
yeah...... i think it was called the Warriors Alcove or something like that
yeah. well once we get there, maybe People will join our endeavor

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pandora just stood there waiting for an answer then her head bursted with pain. She let out a small scream but apparently everyone heard it and the whole town was murmuring. She feel to her knees holding her head and then she heard a voice, a creepy one with a cold stone voice, "Don't venture to the Warrior's Temple...your friends will die...die...die..." Pandora screamed and then the pain just...stopped. She stood up and saw everyone stare at her. "I'm fine, go back to your business." Everyone slowly walked away still murmuring.

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Can you slow down! I can't follow all of it, I live in Thailand, when its morning in America it's not at Thailand, could you slow down please?)
Link: Wait what's going on, I wanted to see the palace.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
( well I'm from Britain, I'm inbetween everyone's time zones so... )

Ventus exited Kakariko village after stocking up on supplies, there wasn't much there for him to explore so he left the village to Hyrule Field. " GREAT GORON! I've never seen so much grass growing in one place, it looks like this place branches off into all the other areas of the world. He sees Hyrule castle town in the distance, " That must be Hyrule castle, the Goron elders have spoke of that place in legend. " he walks around a bit and then sees another mountain completely covered in snow, " Amazing, I can see it's a mountain like Death mountain, but what rock is that? I don't remember a white rock existing, the castle can wait, this mountain is intriguing me loads more. " He rolls over towards the snow mountain.

Storm

you think there is really a warrior's temple at the Top of this Mountain??
of course tere is, look at those people\
Xerien points out Jake and the crew higher up the Mountain

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pandora looked at the two and then took her sword and put it in her sheath, "Well, I am going to explore the mountain whether you like it or not." She left the two of them and packed her supplies. Food apples, knives, arrow, and bombs were in her bag. She waited for the Jacob and cyrus to be done packing so they can hit the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom