• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule: Journey of the Legend (RP Thread)

guy

Junior Junior Member
We're starting, but anyone can join still here if you want.

I'll put up a list of all the characters here later.

Jacob Hunt left his home city of Kakariko Village in search of the Warriors Temple. He trained his whole life for this day, and to see it finally come filled him with pride. He didn't know where to start his search though, for there was no map of it's location, only random guesses of where its whereabouts may be. But Jacob was not worried, he knew he must find it, and he will not give up hope. Sheathing his Steel Smasher, a fine sword created by his adopted uncle, he set out to Hyrule Field, to see where his journey would take him.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Ventus had climbed up to the summit of death mountain as his daily training regime told him to, " Same old scenery, same old mountain, I need a new challenge, but first, to finish the days training. " He looks down the side of the mountain to another Goron at the base, " Are the rocks ready brother!? " he shouts down, the other Goron gives him a thumbs up from the base and Ventus starts rolling down the side of the mountain, plowing through all the rocks he could as he went down and eventually reached the base of the mountain.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Nymphadora (or Pandora, that's her nickname.) was patrolling Castle Town. She was practicing some moves with her blade at she walked the perimeter of Town. Then when she crossed East Castle Town she passed a Potion Shop where a hag lay on the floor. Pandora kneeled close by the woman and she spoke very softly, "Young lady, you will be part of an army, who will fight against an evil force so great, even the goddesses can't help. You and some others must fight!" The hag slowly got up and walked away. Pandora smiled, "Finally, an adventure!" She thought. She walked back up to the castle to tell Zelda the words of the old hag.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus strolled through castle town enjoying the crisp air. It was late morning in the middle of fall and it felt great. He had never minded the cold, mostly due to the fact that he had grown up in the north, and learned to deal with bare skin exposure to extreme temperatures.

"Don't have to work till later tonight. Boss gave me the day off.", he thought. As he went down the cobbled street he saw someone rush past him. Blinking a couple times, he realized it was Pandora, the princess' guard. He had met her a while ago when she came to the bar. One of his usuals actually. "Wonder what's up?", he thought as he continued out the east gates to the gardens.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Hey Miss!"
A boy in green said running up to 'Pandora', "do you know where I can find the castle?" The boy asked.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Ventus walked up to Goron city and said to the Goron next to him, " Go tell the chief that I am preparing to depart on a journey, I will gather my equipment and leave before sundown. " the Goron runs towards a cave in the city, while Ventus walks towards the cave he called home.
" I will need to bring my blade obviously, some previsions will help as well, I do not know where I will be exploring, so food and water should be a necessity, and of course a Goron should always carry some bombs, my bomb bag shall be useful. That should be all I need, I shall leave to discover to mysteries outside of Death mountain, I must admit that I am very curious about the outside world. " he leaves his cave and heads towards the exit of Goron city, he saw all the Gorons waving at him and seeing him off, the chief nodded at him, he nodded back, he turned to the crowd and said, " I will be back safely brothers, and I will be back stronger and wiser too. " he turned and left Goron city, he then rolled down the mountain to Kakariko village.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
((Woo-Hoo!!! :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P)))

Pandora went up to the castle with Link and stared at the town. The Town, even though it was quite busy, is a serene place. Nymphadora, loves to just watch the sunset over the castle, it holds something no one could understand. She left Link, at the gates, watched by the guards, to make sure he doesn't do anything funny and walks into the Princess's Quarter.
Zelda looked up from her desk and Pandora told her all about the Hag and the prophecy. Zelda smile, "I knew this day would come." She got up and took a brown box and inside was a golden sword with a silver handle with the Tri-force as the crest. Pandora put it in her sheath and walked back outside and just sat by the fountain singing Zelda's Lullaby. She slowly got up and continued to patrol Town Square.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"G! wake the fuck up. we have shit to do today. we have to look out for the kid with the fairy"
Do we seriously have to, Xe? I'm tired of doing that Gerudo asshole's dirty deeds.

Xerien and Greymalkin exit thier apartment in thev Gerudo Desert, only to seen a messenger coming
"The war is over man. you two have been relieved of Duty."
"well... it was fun while it lasted, right G"
"Right Xe"
Greymalkin and Xerien pack up thier belongings, and Travel to Hyrule Field

guy

Junior Junior Member
"What do you mean you wont let me in?" Said Jacob. He was standing outside the gate of the Castle, and incredibly angry.
"I need to speak to the King, or the princess, or someone inside. Someone who knows the land and it's secrets. I need to find the Warriors Temple!"

The guards would not let him pass, and so Jacob walked off, bumping into a strange looking boy in green.

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Xerien and Greymalkin start to build a House

HEY! YOU TWO CANT BUILD A HOUSE HERE WITHOUT PAYMENT. I AM NOW YOUR LANDLORD
It's a You, mario
Talon knocks Xerien to the Floor
MY NAME IS TALON
I got no problem with you man, mr. Lon

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pandora sees Jacob and walks up to him and smiles her fake smile. She may look happy but wants to keep the Town calm, "Hello. What is your name? And why do you need to know where Warriors' Temple is?" She carefully examined him, and waited for his answer to know where her hideout is. She knows everything about Hyrule. Secret caves, temples, entrances, hideouts, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom