• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule: Journey of the Legend (RP Thread)

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pandora looked at "Keeseman" and said, "I have heard your name before. And how come you did not treat me as an enemy? If you would have, that means you know nothing about me. But since you didn't, you obviously have seen or met me before." she said, smirking. She hopped down and went up to "Keeseman" and looked at him and saw something she recognized but couldn't remember. She backed up. "Have I see you before?"

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Ventus looked to the room where Pandora went and sees Keeseman, " Who could that be, an ally perhaps, or maybe an enemy, well, I'll just wait and see. "

Keeseman

Smash is Life
"You ask a lot of questions," Keeseman replied in his raspy voice. "Too many. That could get you in trouble one day." He added, sincerely warning her.
"But to answer your first question, I treat no one as an enemy who... doesn't deserve it. I recognise a person's heart- it is evident to me. You seem like a decent person, and not someone up to no good. And, like you said, I have seen you before. I saw you and your little team here heading up the mountain, as well as making quite a commotion in Castle Town about it. That's why I headed up here to stop you from going any further.
"There is an unspeakable evil within this temple, and it would be unwise to continue any further. If it is released, the consequences would be worse than anything seen in Hyrule for many hundred years. I urge you to end your quest now."

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pandora looked from Keeseman to Ventus. "How would you know? For a while only 3 of us ever knew about this temple. How it is even possible to know an evil in here? And how is there an evil? This is the Warrior's Temple and not a Demon Lord's." she said, firmly to get her point across. And there was one more question on her mind she really wanted to ask. "Who are you really?" she asked Keeseman.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Well?))
Link has followed everyone too where ever they are right now.
Link: What the heck is going on!?

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Ventus stares at Keeseman, " You say there is a great evil in this temple, it piques my interest, but something of that much evil force should not be messed with, I may be adventurous, but I'm not stupid. "

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
That's it. Light the keese signal
way ahead of you
Xerien lights the signal, and points it towards Hyrule

Keeseman

Smash is Life
((Warning: this is a really long one))

Keeseman paused for a moment. "The Warrior's Temple is of legend, and so is the evil," he said gruffly. "It never concerned me until your group made a commotion about it in Casle town. I have traveled through temples before myself..." Here he paused, thinking of the other temples and dungeons he had traversed. "...and I know at the end there is always some great evil. But I will relate to you the legend about this temple that has been told over the ages, as I have heard it.

"'Many hundred years ago, as the Kingdom of Hyrule was new to this world, and the first King was on his throne, Shadow began to come over the land from the mountaintop. The King, being concerned, sent a lone warrior to find out what was wrong with the mountain. He discovered that, in the deepest pits of the mountain, a dark core sat. From it eminated evil Shadow that took the form of wicked creatures, and were swarming to attack the land. After the lone knight barely escaped with his life, he told the king of what he had discovered.
The King issued a decree: that all brave, able men from Hyrule should enter in the temple and attempt to quell the evil. Many tried, but failed. But an unlikely trio stood above the others.
One was a Goron, whose power shocked even his Goron Brothers. Another was a Zora, whose wisdom was fabled to surpass that of the sages. The last was a Hylian, who above all else, had incredible courage, over any other man in Hyrule. This trio enterd the temple, defeating enemies left and right, and passing through traps and puzzles with ease.
As they approached the Evil Core, a voice spoke to them. "You fools. It is impossible to defeat me. Why do you think you could?"
As the core sent out his strongest evil to attack the trio, the Zora spoke up. "It is told that the most powerful force in the world is when a man sacrifices his life for the sake of others. How much more would that power be if the three of us were to do that?"
With these words, the three attacked the core with all their might, and, once reaching it, entered the core. This caused an incredible light to shine from the mountain, blinding anyone who was near. After the light passed, the entrance to the central pit where the core was had been blocked by what is called the Warrior's Door, which has three Jewels imbedded into it: a firey ruby, a cool sapphire, and a glowing emerald. Seeing this door, the sages of Hyrule sealed off the way to the pits of Snowpeak with the main seal you see in the temple there, in order to prevent anyone unworthy from entering. The Sages then continued to seal off the entrance to the Temple, so that people would forget about the evil inside the Temple, and the tempting treasures that lay within.
It is told that, behind the door of Jewels, is the Core. Only those who are able to pass all the tests that are set before the sages seal will be able to pass, and after that, there are more challenges that only those who are more worthy will be able to pass the Warrior's seal.
A rumour has been told that, the one who could defeat the Core would gain the true Warrior's Jewels, who would give the powers of the Warriors of the Jewels to those who posessed the Jewels. Those who defeated the Core of Evil would be known forever as the Warriors of Legend, thus the name, the Warrior's Temple.
But, if you were not able to defeat the Core, it would continue on, after killing you, proceeding in its quest to destroy all of Hyrule, Termina, and the world.'

"That is what the legend says." Keeseman paused, looking at his listeners. "I know it is only legend, but I have known that what is legend in Hyrule tends to have some truth to it." He turned and looked out into the night sky. He saw the Keese signal in the distance. "I have told you of the incredible danger that I fear could be released. Take heed of my warning to you. I must depart, but I recall you asked me another question.
"Who am I, really? Does that truly matter? I could be anyone. But one thing you must know, I am one who desires to protect the people of Hyrule from evil at all costs."
The adventurers looked at eachother, knowing that Keeseman was on their side. They turned back to Keeseman.
But in place of Keeseman, all they saw was a small note, with a bit of quick writing.
"I'll be back."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((The main reason why I can't follow is because Keeseman makes his posts to long *whimper*))

Keeseman

Smash is Life
((They're too long? Sorry, I just feel as if there is so much to write, it's hard to leave anything out. Now that we have the full backstory, I'll make sure my posts are short from now on.

"Why would I try to kill you?" Keeseman spoke suddenly from the darkness behind the two, surprising them. "And how do you know my identity?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom