• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule: Journey of the Legend (RP Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
it's pretty cold out here. i wish we still had those garo Cloaks
Here you go man
Xerien plls out 2 garo Cloaks, and gives Greymalkin the Purple one.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Tawarth looked outside his third-floor window from his lavish home, Ediron Manor, at the business going on in Castle Town. "This commotion goes on and on everyday, never ending." He thought out loud. "It's strange, really." He pauses, and thinks for a moment. "I wonder what their lives are like... The simple folk... Do they ever wonder if there is more to what they see? That there is more than buying and selling, useless chitchat, and the like. What do they do when..."
His thoughts were interrupted as he turned his gaze to the small party heading towards Snowpeak. "What are they..." He puzzled over their motives for heading to the mountain. "The only reason that kind of group could be heading up there is..." His eyes widened at the realization. "The fools! Don't they know that..."
"Master Tawarthion." Said a voice from behind him.
Tawarth turned to the familiar voice. "Yes, Algur?"
"His majesty is here for your meeting, sir."
"Ah, how could I forget." He was due for a meeting with the King discussing the next steps his Ediron Foundation would be making in funding the poor of Castle Town.
As he rushed down the stairs, he thought, I must go and stop them before they walk into their own... doom. But unfortunately it must wait...

Storm

you think we will ever catch up with them, Xe
i don't think we should. they might suspect us as enemies. we"ll sneak in when they camp, andby morning, we will have new aliases, right BlackNut?
I undestand, RedNut
the duo snuck behind the party, not making it known they were being followed

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus shrugged and followed Jacob. "Eh, I'm a survivor. I'll be able to track and kill something. I grew up in that cold so I know my around. Just my hip flask thanks."

As they left castle town Cyrus thought about this journey. "This boy comes into town and needs to go to the mountains? There's gotta be more to it. I'll stick with him so I can figure out why he wants to become a hero of legend."

Keeseman

Smash is Life
After his meeting with the King (meetings they had quite often), Tawarth headed to his spacious study to think.
It's a big decision. He thought. He hasn't been seen for ages... Why would he choose to rise again now? And over such a trivial, yet foolish thing...
"Master Tawarthion." Algur said, entering the study.
"Yes?"
"The signal, sir"
"The signal?! It hasn't been lit for years! Why would anyone choose to light it now?"
"It must be quite urgent, sir."
"It must be time, then... Fine. I'll go."

"To the Keesecave."

Last edited:

Storm

how long do we have to wait?
as long as it takes, when they get to sleep, we"ll join them

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Ventus reaches the base of snowpeak and starts walking around in the snow, " That's no rock, not even Gorons sink into normal rock, this strange white stuff seems to be covering the whole mountain. " he picks a bit of snow up, " Wow, that's cold, I've never felt cold before, being on a volcano does keep you quite warm, still, this is amazing, and this is just one of the branching paths from that field, I can't hope to imagine what the rest are like. " a white wolfos approaches him, " hm, what is this creature, is it perhaps a resident of this mountain? " when the wolfos raised it's claw Ventus realized what was going on and slashed it with his sword, " They were hostile, only hostile creatures I know from Death mountain are tektites and Dodongos, are there more different monsters in the different regions? This place is amazing, I think I'll train here for a while. "

Storm

Xe?
Yes G?
you think they"ll ever get to sleep?
of course they will. it's late afternoon
hey boys
Hi Malon <3.......... wait! Malon what are you doing here
daddy sent me to make sure you two didn't die

Keeseman

Smash is Life
As Tawarth entered the musky, dim-lit cave, he was welcomed by the screeches of Keese. They hadn't seen him for a while, so they probably didn't recognize him at first. Or, they may just have been angry that he left them for so long. He smiled slightly at that thought, and sat down in a chair placed near a desk, which had been carved out of a cluster of stalagmites.
Algur entered the cave, seeing his master sitting there, apparently lost in thought. "Something wrong, sir?"
"I'm just wondering if it would be worth it, Algur. Going back to that past. I mean, he hasn't been seen for 8 years. Practically everyone has forgotten him; passed him off as legend. How would he be received if he returned?"
There was silence for a moment. Then Algur spoke up. "I think, sir, his best idea would be to stay in the shadows, as usual, and discover the reason for the signal being lit. If it isn't worth his while, no one will have known he ever showed his face."
Tawarth nodded slowly. "You're right, Algur." He said, getting up from his chair. He headed deeper into the cave into a decently-sized room chock-full of equipment. He stared at the piece of armor that hung boldly in the middle of the room. He reassured himself with a firm nod, and picked the familiar suit up.
Algur waited for his master, and watched him as he exited the room, suit of armor on, and mask in hand. The black set of chain-mail made no noise as Tawarth moved towards him, and his midnight-like cape rustled in the breeze. The sharp edges on his gloves seemed to be in order, and as Tawarth got closer, Algur could clearly see the symbol of a Keese that the armor's lightweight, yet protective, breastplate donned.
"Do you have all you need, sir?" Algur, asked, knowing he did.
"Of course, Algur." Tawarth said, chuckling inside at Algur's little joke. But just in case, he checked that he had both his clawshots, and that his trusty Keesarangs were also on him.
"Will you need me to get Noir ready for you, sir?" Algur asked, referring to his horse.
"No, I don't think I'll be needing her." Tawarth replied, figuring the journey would be short. "I'm off, Algur."
"Very well, sir. Oh, and Master Tawarth?" Algur added.
"Yes?"
"With all due respect, I overheard you earlier, and I think it may be wise to check out that party heading to Snowpeak later, sir."
Tawarth gave him a short nod, and pulled on his pitch-black mask. The ears on top of the mask, combined with the rest of the armor, gave him the convincing figure of a Keese-like man. One which hadn't been seen for ages.
Algur turned to leave the cave, but thought of one more thing. "Sir, when do you expect to..."
But he stopped short. Algur smiled with nostalgia, remembering the old days, and realizing they had now come back.
Tawarth was nowhere in sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom