• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule: Journey of the Legend (RP Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"you obviously havent heard of "people name Pandora are not allowed in termina, or the moon falls instantly"

Keeseman

Smash is Life
((this hasn't been posted in for a while; I really wanna get this started up again))

Tawartion was looking out on Hyrule, as he enjoyed the view he had from his manor, when something atop Snowpeak caught his eye. What is that? he wondered, and grabbed his binoculars.
With a closer look, he saw what it was coming out of the Warrior's Temple's entrance. Oh no, he gasped. It's happening again.
What he saw was spores of darkness, emerging from the Temple's entrance. The Orb must be releasing its darkness again, he thought, But how? The seal must have somehow broken...
I must put a stop to this.
He thought, and rushed down into his Keesecave.
As Keeseman, he hopped onto Noir, his horse. "Hyaa!" he shouted, and Noir took off. "Go, Noir, to the Warrior's Temple! Show me the meaning of haste!"
And, like wind, they flew off to Snowpeak, practically galloping on air.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pandora walked back to the Warriors' Temple. "I totally forgot the gems!" she exclaimed to herself. She got to the entrance but she felt a presence of evil. She took her sword and held it out, "Who's there?" she said with a strong, confident voice that didn't seem like hers for a moment.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
"This is no time for jokes, Pandora," Keeseman growled as he got closer to her. "The seal on the Orb is broken, and we must put a stop to it before it gets more powerful."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
hey it's our main man the keese
Yo man. can we come to the keese cave and chillax?

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Keeseman turned to the two mercs, and spoke to them. "If you want to, fine. Just don't break anything," he added dryly
Rushing into the Temple, Keeseman caught up to Pandora. "Do you know any form of sealing magic or sealing spells?" Keeseman asked her.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pandora shook her head, "No, i am not that advanced, we could try a healing spell. I mean, to heal the seal." "Maybe we have to get into the heart of the temple?" she thought. She took a torch of the wall, "My thinking is that we go to the source of the evil magic, or where the seal is and heal it. Simple enough." she snickered.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
"Simple enough?" Keeseman scoffed. "You remember what I told you about the orb. It will be no easy task defeating it.
"We need to complete the puzzles in this sector of the temple," he said, motioning at the different coloured doors, "before we will be able to pass. How do you want to tackle this?"

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pandora frowned at Keeseman, "Hmph, I guess we have to complete the challenge behind each door and it looks like is has 6 doors. So wanna stick together or split up?" she looked at Keeseman right in the yes and she saw something familiar but can't remember. She turned away looking at each of the doors.
"Three are Blue, Red, and Green, probably corresponding with the Golden Goddesses, but the other three, I don't know.." she said, turning towards the other three. She noticed symbols she has never read before.
"Weird..." she thought aloud.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
"If we stick together, it will be safer for the both of us, just in case. However, if we split up, we can tackle this faster, allowing us to get through to the real danger afterwards." Keeseman thought about this. "I would be fine on my own. Do you think you can manage on your own? And which of these doors do you want to take, these Godesses' doors, or these stranger ones?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom