• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending. - RPG

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor walked forward as slowly as a croc could and reached the sol, looking around for the hand. He slowly reached for the prize when he was thrown backwards.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu ran over to Tennor and helped him up. Then she jumped to the Sol, claws extended, teeth bared. She was also thrown back against the wall.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor sprinted toward Ammy and bared his teeth while she was getting up. All of a sudden, a ball of gray fur flew fro the shadows. Kold. The racoon fought valiantly... but was thrown to the ground, dead, soon enough.
(He said he isn't going to post here anymore)

amaterasu

Writer
(that jerk is only going to post on AoW. at least i go to both)

Amaterasu stared at the racoon and then at Tennor. She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor patted Ammy sadly, "He will be missed. But let us make sure our friend did not die in vain," he attacked the wounded hand viciously. He made sure nott o touch Kold's body- thay would have to give him a proper burial later.

amaterasu

Writer
While Tennor attacked the hand, Amaterasu got the Sol to the next room. Then she came back to help with Kold.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Because Kold had hung on so long, the hand was easy to defeat. Tennor solemnly brought it down and helped Ammy bring Kold's remaints into the next room.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor found a small patch of dirt in the corner, "This should work," he said, picking up a mouthful of dirt with his mouth and dropping it nearby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom