• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending. - RPG

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xalv attacked the hand viciously, and was thrown into a wall. He grunted, struggling to get up. Kold turned to him. "You alright?"
"Yeah, I'm doing the three-heart challenge!" <--Ignore that :P

Xalv leaped onto the hand, and managed to tear apart its thumb. It writhed in pain, thrashing around.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu was flung onto the ceiling and fell face-first when the hand thrashed. "Ouch! Hurry up Kold!" Ammy said, picking herself up and flinging herself at the hand once again, dodging arrows being shot at it.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor jumped atop the hand, biting at the giant fingernails. It threw him at the wall. That is a MASTER Hand! Tennor thought (Smash Bros. is awesome!:P)

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu followed Kold into the next room. "Geeze I hate those things and...." her voice trailed off as she saw the room was full of Black Smoke. In order to get through, you had to get in the Black Smoke. "This is going to be fuuuun." she said.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Hikari ran into the room and straight into the black smoke. She kept on running until she got to the other side. Easy.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu ran quickly behind Tennor, feeling her tail receding and her ears going back to normal as she ran. Eventually she was back on two legs, running as fast as she could. As soon as she came out of the smoke though, she fell back onto all fours and returned to Tiger form.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor felt his tail begin to grow again and sighed as he rturned to his alligator form, "Next to my original form, a croc is slow and ugly," he said, continuing on.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu flicked her tail rythimacly trying to think of a song. "Hey, help me come up with a song so we aren't bored out of our minds." she meowed, continueing to flick her tail.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Hyrule is Ending. Everybody scream... goodbye birds and bees and coconut trees..." Tennor sighed, "I'm horrible at song-making... Ganondorf has returned to play the game... the hyrule is ending game"

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu found the song easy to remember, and easy to keep a beat to. Then she began to hum the song Tennor had sang. "That's actually good considering the situation we're in." she commented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom