• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending. - RPG

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold looked around. He Saw Black Shard Smoke. "Isn't this from the Legend? When Link stepped into it he was Transformed into a Wolf." Kold Prodded Forward and into the Smoke and He Turned into his Human Form
"Woah I'm Human Again!" Kold Stepped back out of the smoke then he was transformed back into a Racoon.
"Hmm Strange. Maybe Our Animal Form got Mixed up with our Human Form so its Swithced up."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor stepped forward into the smoke and was immediately flattened by Hikari. He took a bottle and tried to fill it with smok, but it didn't work. He rolled back out as an alligator.

amaterasu

Writer
Ammy remembered this smoke, walking in, she wiggled her now human fingers. "It doesn't move. It's not always a good thing either. If we're doing somthing only our animal can do, and we turn back because of the smoke, we're screwed." she said.
Zelda walked in and transformed into her human self as well. "Ah. It's nice not to have ears on top of my head." she said.
"Looks like you're about to get them back on. Here's the end of the smoke." Amaterasu said, walking out. There were shadow beings everywhere. "Oh poop." she said, before pouncing on one and trying to shred it with her claws.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold Advanced through the door and saw a Weird Hand. Holding.....The Sol! Kold Ran up to it and Picked it up with his mouth. The Hand Awakended. The Hand Knocked Kold Across the Room and Grabbed the Sol back.
"This will seem tough"

amaterasu

Writer
"Oh. That.... thing.... It always scared me." Amaterasu admitted. "They're really hard to get the Sol from too." she added, scratching behind her ears.

amaterasu

Writer
"That could work. The rest of us could jump on the hand and try to beat it up." Ammy said.
"Let's try it." Zelda said.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Hikari pounced onto the hand. It smacked her away. She got back up and pounced again. she managed to sink her teeth into the Hand's flesh.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold Put donw the Sol and Opened the door he picked it back up and Ran Through And into the Black smoke Turning Human. He pulled out his Bow and Shot the Hand and Picked it back up and Ran back out of the Smoke and Towards the Exit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom