• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending. - RPG

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu's ears went down as she thought. "I dont' remember, wait! Near the Temple of Time. Don't have a clue where that is though. I don't really remember much of it. I remember the Temple is HUGE though." she said. "Zelda, do you remember where the Temple of Time is?"
"Nope."

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu pounced on Tennor and held him to the ground. She put her face in his. "You had better keep your tiny mouth shut. Or I will kill you. At least I am making an effort. I could sit on the side and watch." She growled. Letting him up she lied down and thought. "I don't have any idea where it can or can't be."

Caeda

Keyblade Master
(Wait, I thought we were supposed to look for the sols or whatever, seeing as we're in the Shadow Realm...)

"Guys? One problem with that. The Master Sword is somewhere in a forest if I remember correctly. However, the forest would be in Hyrule. We're in the Shadow Realm," said Kaira, getting a bit impatient.

amaterasu

Writer
"The Shadow Realm is like Hyrule only dark, isn't it?" Amaterasu asked. "Besides, I don't think we can pull the sword as animals. Anything else we can do to get us back to normal?"
(aka find the sols)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
True... Tennor thought thoughtfully, What is it that Link collected in the twilight when he was a wolf? I heard stories of some Ears of Light or something...

amaterasu

Writer
"Tears of light Tennor. Tears of Light. He killed bugs to get the container. He used some kind of container thingy as well. So, we pretty much have to find the spirits and ask for the container." Ammy said.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
(We only have to find the Sols)
Kold looked over to the Unlocked door beside the Bridge. "Ill go Look in there." And Kold Prodded along towards the door.

amaterasu

Writer
"I guess I'll come too. It's really easy for me to fight and get places in this tiger body. Almost easier than in my Zora body." (i am too lazy.)

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu helped, and it eventually few open with ease, and Ammy and Hikari faceplanted. "Ouch." Picking herself up, Amaterasu looked around. "Lead the way." she said, walking in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom