• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending. - RPG

amaterasu

Writer
"Well, I'm still a tiger. What are we supposed to do now?" Amaterasu asked Zelda.
"Not a clue. Kold, you got us into this mess, you get us out." she replied.

amaterasu

Writer
Ammy shoved him to the side. "Killing each other won't solve anything. We need to kill that guy Zant was talking to."
"I sense a great amount of evil coming from him. More so than that of Ganon or Zant." Zelda said.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
(I Was planning for us to Turn Human in the Land of Shadow and Animals In Hyrule but Ah well.)
Kold Saw a Shadow Being Guard in the Distance. "So What are you going to do about that Shadon Guy?" (No One fight him until we are in Human Form)

(I Also wanted to Fight Ganondorf before Shadon)

amaterasu

Writer
"If we do that he'll just snap his fingers and send us back to Hyrule. I think we should kill Zant first. I remember him being weak. This new guy, Shadon, he seems to be more powerful than Ganondorf. We'll kill Zant first, then Ganon, and finally Shadon." Zelda said.
"Fine by me. Just get me out of this body. I don't have thumbs to use my bow." Ammy growled. "Though these ears are pretty cool." she added, turning them and laying them flat against her head.

(Should we try to find Midna or somthing? Or leave her out of the story)

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Hikari was having fun being a fox. She was chasing Shadow butterflies and rolling around in the tall grass. She was sort of listening to her friends, but she saw a really big Shadow butterfly and had to chase it. It led her to a giant castle. (She has been playing ever since she got into the Shadow Realm.) She ran back and listened some more. She fully understood what happened. SHe was sitting patiently when she saw Tennor's tail. Back and forth, back and forth. Almost like a butterly. Her instincts got the better of her and she pounced on it.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
(Midna will be Invovled in the Story...Later though)
Kold Looked around. "Renember the Legend? There was some Light that the Hero put in the Master sword. I bet if we go find that light we will become Regular Again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom