• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending. - RPG

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu let Kold back on and walked in. Tenning jumped from the shadows, and she instinctively scratched him across the face. "Oh crap! Sorry Tenning, but these tiger instincts can't be controlled." she said as blood began to seep down his nose.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Hikari jumped through the portal and awoke to find herself transformed into a Fox. She was a black Fox with flecks of white and grey. There was nobody around so she listened for sounds. she hard something, so she ran in that direction only to find her friends.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu saw a fox and figured it was Hikari. Motioning her over with her head, she looked around for somewhere that she could climb up.

amaterasu

Writer
Ammy snorted. "Wimp." She thought to herself. She continued to circle the room, eventually finding some crumbled chunks of the building, and hopping up them.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'd need to find a ramp or something, Tennor thought. Then he saw a window-washing Shadow Beast, I think I found my way up.
A few minutes later, Tennor was on the rooftops, looking down at th ground, That window-washer is deathly afraid of crocs, he thought, snapping the pully-rope with his teeth, Now they can't follow us up here very easily

amaterasu

Writer
"Not a clue. Just stay out of site, and watch them. Can't use anything except claws and teeth if we're animals though." Amaterasu said, just barely peeking over the edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom