• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending. - RPG

amaterasu

Writer
Ammy growled. "Geeze. Know I know how Link felt with Midna on his back all the time." she said, looking around. "Meow. (So this is the Land of Shadow huh? Interesting place.)"

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
...one was a wolf, wasn't it? Ah well, pretend I've been a wolverine.

Xalv looked around, taking in the scenery. He looked of the edge. "Where does this go, anyway?"

Telepathic communication through italics, anyone?

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Meh Sure.

Kold Looked Around. There Was One Door Unlocked. A Bridge Out. And..Whats This? A Bridge to the City?
"Lets Check out that City."

amaterasu

Writer
"Fine by me." Ammy said, walking towards the bridge. "Rarws. (Geeze, you are one heavy racoon Kold.)"

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Feeling obnoxious, Xalv bounded forward, running in circles. He got to the end of the bridge, and ran back.
"There's some sort of city, alright. Like Castle Town, except with Shadow Monsters."

amaterasu

Writer
"Well, you'd think in the land of shadow, we'd have, oh I don't know, Shadow Monsters?" Amaterasu thought sarcastically, walking onto the bridge.

amaterasu

Writer
(lol. Go Gators! Major Family in Florida. hardcore football fans.)

"Come on Tenning. Let's go." Amaterau meowed, gestering with her head.

amaterasu

Writer
Ammy shook Kold off and jumped into the water, dragging Tenning out. "We are on a mission, not a joyride. Get your butt in gear, or you loose your tail." she thought, sticking out her claws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom