• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending. - RPG

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold Knew they were high up. But he didn't Care. He jumped off Issun's Back And slid down a piller to the Ground.
"Any Idea why we are he-"
He Heard somthing. He wasn't Sure what it was though. he looked up to where the Twilight Mirror Was. The Mirror was there. But Different. It was Much more Black. He Saw some lines for a spinner to climb up there. He knew a way to cheat. He grabbed a Cease The Sidled his way up.
(We are going to the World of Shadow. We will meet Shadon Again. DO NOt FIGHT HIM. I don't want the RP to end this Quickly.)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor followed him up and stared at the mirror, "So... this is a portal of some sort? Okay, you run into the mirror first."
(wasn't it destroied by Midna at th end of TP? Just saying)

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu was sitting back on Issun. "Woah, woah, woah. You're saying, that you want, to go to the Twilight Realm? Nayru knows what'll happen to us! I mean, Link turned into a freakin' wolf and he was lucky to be able to turn back. But then again... We're supposed to be chosen ones, so maybe it'll work for us?"

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
It's pre TP... or, some excuse.

Xalv saw the gathering up at the top. He shouted at the top of his lungs. "Hey, down here! How do you expect us to get there! Hey!" He sighed, then thought of something. He turned to Kaira. "See ya up there." He climbed up the outside, to the Mirror Chamber, ripping his cloak on the fence. "Dang."

amaterasu

Writer
Ammy couldn't help but chuckle. "So. How do you expect us to get in there without a Twili?" She asked, helping Zelda up.
"Actually, Link and I kept in touch with Zelda. We just have to contact her." Zelda said.
(somebody contact Midna. BE CREATIVE GOSH DARN IT)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"He was just as chosen as us," Tennor said, holding out his triforce hand, "And I would like to be a wolf. As long as I didn't have an annoying little, imp of a ..."
The portal opened and Midna stepped out.
"Beautifal, all-knowing princess guiding me," Tennor finished. Midna slapped him and turned to the others.

amaterasu

Writer
"Hai Midna. Sorry about Tennor. He kinda forgot about your true form." Ammy said.
"Hello Amaterasu. Zelda. How are you? Do you need some help getting to the Twilight Realm?" Midna asked Zelda.
"Actually yes. These are the chosen ones from the dreams I told you about." Zelda said.
"Very well. They will turn into various animals. There is no guarrentee on what they will be. But, I will return to my imp form. It'll take a lot of energy to get all of you to the Twilight Realm."

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
"Oh, Thank you Midna!" Hikari said. She jumped off of Issun.
"I wonder what kind of animal I am going to transform into." She stared at the huge black slab, wondering what secrets it holds.
I always likes her imp form anyway.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor stepped toward the portal, but thn decided that, for now, it was best to stay away from Midna. He stepped back and said, "Ladies first," in hopes of not getting stuck anywhere near Midna. He knew that this was one woman who held a grudge.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
(It isn't the Twilight Realm. The Shadow Beings took it over noe its the World of Shadow. No Midna. But when we do go in the Portal we will Transform into an Animal)
(Before Meeting Midna)
Kold Climbed up the Stairs. "Who says that We should go In?"

BTW heres a Picture of Shadon
Shadon.JPG

amaterasu

Writer
"Rarw Rawr Roars. (I'll wait out here. The Twilight Realm is freakin' scary)" Issun said.
"I don't know how long we'll be in there Issun. You go do somthing dragon-like, I'll call you when we need you again." Ammy replied. Then she turned to Zelda. "You have no idea what animal we'll turn into do you?" she asked.
Zelda shook her head. "No clue. We'll just have to see." she said, activating the portal. (or, somebody activates the portal)

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
(You may choose your Animal Form. BTW it's not called the twilight realm anymore. It's called the Land of Shadow now. Oh and please no Wolfs. It seems unoriganal :D)
Kold Steped in the Spot. He broke up into particals and was sucked into the Land of Shadow. He looked at his body. He was Transformed into a Racoon!
He Stood up on his Hind Legs. "Sqeak! (A Racoon?! Well At least I'm Small and Smart now)"

amaterasu

Writer
Zelda was next. She was turned to a wolf (only cuz that's what Link turned into). "Arf. (Well. Guess it's better than a fish.)
Amaterasu walked up and warped inside. She was turned to a tiger. "Meow (that's what i'm going to put for the tiger sounds, cuz it is a cat). (Interesting. Warping just feels wierd, but this tail." she said, flicking it around.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold Looked at Ammy "Sqeak! (Cmon! You get a Tiger but I get a Racoon! Well.. Can I get a ride?)"
Kold Without letting Ammy Say anything He Climbed up onto Ammy's Back.
"Sqeak! (You know being a Racoon isn't all that bad."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom